Chapter 6

* At Dolls home*

Doll: Мам, Пап, я вернулась. (I'm back, Mom, Dad.)

(A hoard of cockroaches Scurry on the walls.)

*with Uzi*

Uzi: (To N) What... are you things...?

(Uzi is in sleep mode.)

Uzi Screen; Sleep mode GUILT: ACTIVE

(Uzi wakes up, still guilty over denying N's help after battling J. She looks up at a drawing of herself and N, whom she received the drawing from N as thanks for being his friend. Uzi begins groaning. She does this throughout the school day. In class, in the gym (As she gets hit by a dodgeball, though this barely snaps her out of it), and finally, at her locker. Rebecca walks by and knocks Uzi off the small stack of books she was standing on to reach her locker door.)

Rebecca: Yeah, meeting Brad in an hour.

(Uzi takes one of her books and hurls it at Rebecca.)

Rebecca: Can you imagine going to prom alone?

(Uzi's book hits Braiden instead.)

Trevor: Ha, I'd be all like, "I don't deserve happiness."

(Uzi sighs, picks up her book, and turns to leave. She stops when some missing-person posters get her attention most being female drones and one being of Y/N. She looks over to see a janitor cleaning up an oil spill, then upwards to see a security camera glitching. Cackling, she snags the posters and rushes back home to put them on the ceiling. But to her shock, the papers that were on the ceiling before are now gone.)

Uzi: (Turns and runs to Khan angrily) My crazed ramblings! Stay outta my freaking room!

(Khan had taken them and placed them in a closet labeled "NORI'S KOOKY INSANE STUFF". As he leaves, he spots Uzi sulking in a corner.)

Khan: Personal space for very alarming coping mechanisms isn't covered under a (Consults his manual) "non-optional family support structure".

Uzi: (Smacks the manual out of his hands) I'm sorry for being vulnerable for five seconds, okay!? You were never there for me. If you wanna help now, stay distant.

 Khan: (doesn't respond.)

Uzi: (Sighs) I'm going to talk to N and see if Y/N is with him at least they don't make me want to slap them. (She comes across a child's skeleton wearing a dress.) What is this?!

Khan: Prom dress. Child's small. You're grounded from seeing those bad-influencing murder drones and Y/N.

Uzi: Huh?

Khan: But, I talked to your teacher to find you classmates to go with tonight!

Uzi: HUH?!

(Khan opens a door, revealing Lizzy and Doll.)

Lizzy: 'Sup, freak. Prepare to be popular.

Khan: I'm chaperoning! (Uzi screams at all of this.)

*With N, V Y/N*

(three frozen skeletons are shown. One wears a red, sparkling dress, while the other  two wear  tuxedos.)

N: I do want to be dapper... But no! That's why you had me find these? We can't interact with the workers anymore, V. (He flashes back to when Uzi denied his help.) We're too dangerous...

Y/N: I am right here

V: Uh, exactly. We show up fabulous, the sad purple one lets us in, cause she has no friends, we kill everyone, and pop her little head off.