Chapter 20

*Later in the weak*

Teacher: The bus is here Show me your papers please or you can get on the bus

*Y/N behind a wall*

Y/N: solver check

Solver.ExE [70% [//////////////////]

Y/N: This isn't good

V: Y/N

Y/N: *Whispers* solver hide * I'm over here

V: Y are you hiding here?

Y/N: maily doging the horde of studernts

V: oh

Y/N: yep

V: Well they are on the bus so we should get on to

Y/N: k 

*Well they getting on the bus*

Student: Teach Y do they not need to show you these papers?

Teacher: They do not have to as there a special cases

*Walking to the back of the bus Y/n and V sit in the back seat during the ride Y/N falls asleep on V's shoulder*

*At the camp V N and Y/n are the first to get off as the rest of the students get off N wearing his counselors decides to speak*

N: (Suddenly jolly) Welcome, campers! Let's sound off! (He gets ready to do roll-call, but instead begins to count.) One, two... (He stops. A student gets shot at by V and falls over, dead.)

Y/N: V!

V: Hey I said I would try

Students: (In sync, and not wanting to get shot at as well) THREE/FOUR/FIVE/SIX/SEVEN/EIGHT/NINE/TEN/ELEVEN!

N: That's everyone! (Whispers to V and Y/N) Minus one... (Loudly to the students) We have so many distracting activities planned, so no sneaking off to investigate stuff! (He slyly gestures to Uzi.)

Y/N: *chucels*

 N; To the bunks!

Thad: Sounds good, N!

Lizzy: Anything for my bestie!

(They join N, Y/N, and V, but no one else does.)

Uzi: Y-Yeah, they're like my friends, too, so... It's cool.

(Everyone flees in a panic at Uzi's mere presence.)

Emily: (Taking N's hand) You can be our friend, little guy!

Darren: (Poking V's eye) Poor things defective? (She grabs his hand, then looks back at Uzi.)*well doing this he can fell Y/N giving of killer intent*

)*well doing this he can fell Y/N giving of killer intent*

V: Y/N callm down

V: Hmph. Nah, just full of love. This one's (Gesturing to N) a pilot.

Rebecca: (Giggles) Wow, a pilot.

(N looks back at Uzi, who gestures that she will go her own way and that N should get everyone else to the campsite. She gives a thumbs up, N nods, and Uzi heads into the woods, alone.)

* bit in the woods*

Y/N: Uzi you're not going on your own

Uzi: And what are you going to do

Y.N: Follow you

Uzi: You arnt serious

Y/N: Have I ever not been serious