Chasing life

Journal entry #286
"6 weeks ago.thats how long it's been since I've made the decision that will forever change my life. After the phone call from my doctors in Italy that changed my whole life, the call that stated that the clinical trial wasn't working and my only options were to stop treatments( which will kill me) or to do the bone marrow transplant with the cancer still there(which could lead to a slow and painful death if it doesn't work).
It's been brain raking trying to make this decision because in one hand my family and friends would be crushed if I stopped fighting,if I let myself live out my last couple of weeks in peace. But then there's the logical side of my brain asking is it worth it to be put through so much pain and suffering for something that won't most likely work leading to the same outcome. I'm not sure of the best choice, I wish there would be a sign to cast any confusion away."

Journal entry #296
It has taken  over two more weeks since writing the journal entry to come to a decision and it's all because of a Robin. I know it sounds insane but just listen.
While on one of my afternoonly strolls to get fresh in to my body I looked up to see a Robin sitting on a tree. I know that doesn't sound significant but just wait. The tree looked very familiar I couldn't figure out why until I remembered it was the tree Leo had lead me too on the scavenger hunt after he died. I haven't been back since then but this tree in this park will always remind me of the man I loved so deeply. It came to me after hours sitting under this tree the choice I had to make.

So I did, the decision it self was hard to do but telling the people I love made it much harder. They were all confused and hurt and angry that I chose to stop treatments and not doing the transplant. But I know for me it's the best decision. I get to live the last weeks or months of my live in peace and not in tons of pain which is an upside.
I don't know when I will be gone but to whoever finds this while going through my room pls publish my book so others suffering don't feel alone, also watch over my family and friends and remind them just how much they mean to me.remind them that I'm with my dad and the love of my life and that I'm okay.
Till next time,
April

It was two weeks that April passed away in her sleep at her family home surrounding by her mother, uncle, grandma, sister, and best friend. She was reunite with Leo and her father in the after life who embraced her with biggest hugs possible.