Ellick fletc academyPart two

A week before they were to be done with FLETC, they spent a night together that was different from the previous ones. It was passionate, desperate, and she had noticed him looking at her like she held his world in her hands, it made her heart warm and jump at the same time... He seemed to disappear a day later. Ellie had asked where he had went and got some story about him leaving the program for a family emergency but it was a horrible excuse if you asked her. They were almost done so it didn't make much sense, and she knew he would have told her if something like that came up.
It wasn't until she had been an official NCIS agent and on Gibbs' team for a month when the nausea began taking over her every morning and sometimes her evening as well.it wasn't until Gibbs comment earlier in the squad room that Bishop even thought she could be pregnant.

"Bishop, you good,you're looking a little green"the words barely passed through his lips before Bishop ran to the nearest bathroom, emptying the contents of her stomach. She felt a hand grab her hair out of the way while another rubbed her back comfortingly.
" I'm sending you home, Bishop until your better"
"No Gibbs, I feel fine now" she saw his brain rack at her words before a comforting fatherly look came over him
"Bishop, is there anyway you may be pregnant. It could explain the morning sickness you've been having for the past couple of weeks." He saw the shocked look across her face at his words "did you really think I wouldn't notice"
"Of course not Boss." She answered his second question while her brain racked back to when her last Period was. Oh crap it's been over a month, she's never missed a Period a month in her life. Crap crap crap.
"Go home bishop, take a test and be ready to work tomorrow" he left her in the bathroom before she went down to autopsy hoping she could get a blood test.
"Hey Ellie, are you ok" Palmer asked comfortingly
"Maybe.....I need you to run a blood... pregnancy....test" the words nervously stumbled out of her mouth as he went to hug her shaking form.
"Of course bishop. I'll go grab the supplies now" he let her go, while she sat on the metal autopsy table. Before she could freak out, she felt the needle press into her arm,as the blood flowed into the tube. It was until she felt a bandaid press into her arm and the words "all done" coming from jimmy's mouth that she was pulled out of her thoughts.
"Ok the results should be done by the end of the day, I'll text you when they're complete." He spoke kindly placing a hand on her shoulder "you are not alone in this bishop, the team will be here for you whatever the results maybe"
"Thanks Palmer" she gave him a quick hug before leaving autopsy in a state of worry and confusion at what she was going to do.