Jackson teller and Kristina Davis son of anarchy and General hospital Pt 1

Samcro members we're gathered around the office waiting for the head of the Corinthos Organization, who they were planning a deal with to ship through their ports and spread their business to Port Charles. But Jax had something else he couldn't get out of his mind
[Flashback to previous evening]
Jax decided that evening to go to a bar outside of the city. Wanting to clear his head from all the drama over the business meeting with corinthos the next day.
"Hey Todd, shots of Jack daniels whiskey"
Todd poured the whiskey shots before settting them in front of the frequent customer. But not before noticing his eyes were somewhere else completely. On the pretty petite brunette at the end of the bar whose been nursing the vodka soda for the past half hour
"Her name is Kristina"Todd spoke confusing the biker
"Who?"
"The girl you haven't been able to take your eyes off"
"Why she here?"
"She's here for work apparently, not sure what she does tho"
Jax made his way over to the girl striking up a conversation that lasted for hours until Todd had called a cab for the duo because the bar was closing.
As They were drunkenly stumbling out of the bar with a look of passion washing over their eyes, before the door could fully close behind Kristina .Jax passionately pushed his lips onto hers before she nipped  at his bottom lip wanting permission for her tongue to insert his mouth. They fought for dominance while he backed her so she she was in between the cab seat and his body. They only pulled away when the cab stopped in front of her hotel building. Jax threw a wad of cash at the driver before pulling the girl lightly out of the car and to the elevator. She quickly pushed the button to her floor before capturing his lips again before the door opened and a guy coughed so they pulled apart. Before stumbling to her room and drunkenly trying to insert the card into the reader. She began pushing his jacket off his shoulders letting it hit the hotel room  floor  while he made his way down her neck and leaving open mouthed kiss along the way. He pulled her leather jacket off throwing it on top of his jacket before running his hands down the back before running his hands under her tshirt and pulling it over her head wanting to have more skin available for him to kiss his way down. It wasn't long until she unbuttoned his shirt while kissing down his chest while making her way dow to unbuckle his pants . A while later after many minutes more of making out,they were stripped down to just their undergarments before he moved to lay her down on the bed  and climbing on top of her before moving open mouth kisses down her neck while unclasping her lacy bra and massaging one of her breast  while taking the other into his mouth and licking her nipple seductively before doing the same to the other breast. He moved down her torso with open mouth kisses before pushing her panties down in a swift motion and inserting one finger into her clit while she gasps at the feeling of his finger inside her. He kept inserting more of his fingers like licking the tip of her clit until she was near her orgasm. He pulled his fingers out of Kristina while she whimpered at the loss of him. Before feeling his tongue inside her moving back and forth before she screamed out his name while he swallowed her warmth.
After coming down from her high, Kristina ,who was sobering up a bit.,decided it was time to repay the favor by flipping him so his back was against the counter. While she pulled down his boxers before being her mouth down to his dick . He gasped at the contact of her mouth. Before pulling on her hair telling her and giving her permission to continue until he was screaming her name while filling her mouth with hot seed.

While he was coming down from his orgasmic high He decided he was sick of them only one getting pleasure at seperate times he wanted for them to come together. He moved to her cilt before gently entering  a finger into her again. She moaned against his skin as he worked  her cilt getting her ready from him to plunge fully and deeply inside her. He lined himself up with her before plunging into her while they both moaned. He kept pushing in and out of her until they both overcame screaming out each others names in pleasure. Without a care in the world if some could hear them in the next room. They spent the rest of the evening working of months of bent up sexual frustration between the both of them. The next morning he woke up to her sleeping next to him soundly. He brushed a piece of hair out of her face before kissing her on the forehead. He slipped out of bed reluctantly knowing he had to head home to get ready for his meeting and pick up Abel from his grandmothers to take him to daycare.
[end of flashback]
As he was finally pulled out of his thoughts by Happy smacking him in the shoulder
"What's going on with you Jax's?"He asked  but not before the group turned towards the door as it opened.
"What was Kristina doing at Samrco?" Was the last thought running through his mind before she went towards Clay and Gemma
"Kristina Corinthos, Head of the Corinthos organization"  she spoke shaking their hands before privately making their way to a private office.