Jackson teller and Kristina Davis son of anarchy and General hospital Pt 7

It's been 3 weeks since the incident that brought Kristina back to Charming. She handed the main meetings and business details to Jason. While she worked with Clay and Gemma to get the Port Charles branch of SAMCRO up and running. While also living full time with Abel and Jax, helping him get back to normal after his injuries. They began to plan for the future baby and having an appointment to check the baby.
"Ring ring ring"came from Kristina cell as she was cuddled up with Abel and Jax on the couch watching The Hunchback of Norte Dame.
"It's Jason, I've got to get this" she spoke softly before walking into their bedroom.
"Hey Jason, what's going on?" She knew he wouldn't call this late in PortCharles time if it wasn't big.
"Your Father woke up. He remembers everything and can move everything. He needs to stay in the hospital for a couple of days before he will have to go to physical therapy for the next couple of months."
"So he's ok" she spoke breathlessly still trying to digest the news
"Yeah he's ok"
She had many questions racing through her mind but one came flying out
"What does this mean for the organization"
"It means your father will step back into power, when he gets out of the hospital and you will be able to stay in Charming with your son and Boyfriend." She felt the stress roll of her shoulders at the idea of staying in Charming with her newly formed family.
"Ok, sounds good. Tell my father I'll call him soon"
"I will good night Kristina"
"Good night Jason"
The phone hung while she made her way back to the couch
"What was that about?"Jax asked pulling her closer to him and Abel
"My father woke up"
"That's great new sweetheart"
"It is."
Jax could tell something was still brothering her.
"What's going on in that pretty head of yours"
"Just I've been so wrapped up with the business. That I don't know what to do now that my father is awake and ready to step back in"
She cuddled into his side deeper not wanting to discuss it further. She knew in that moment that there was no where she would rather be. She loved her son, boyfriend, and her unborn child. They were her family and will be until she takes her final breath.
The end