Ellick fletc academyPart one

Bishop breathed heavily as she continually punched the bag in front of her. Trying to get Nick Torres disappearance from fletch out of her head. But her mind still raced back to every memory they shared together
[Flashback]
"Uhhhhhh" Bishop nearly cried out, as the vending machine was acting up again, for the fifth time that week
"It helps if you give it a little kick, may I" she moved out of the way allowing him to kick the machine at an angle, knocking the bacon maple chips she chose down the shoot.
"Thanks, I'm Ellie bishop by the way" she held her hand out as he went to shook it.
"Nick Torres"
The weeks went on and Nick and Ellie were growing closer by the minute, until one evening there was a persistent knock on her bedroom. She opened it to see a desperate and frantic looking nick.
"Nick, are you ok?"
He didn't speak just moved forward to capture her lips in a passionate and heavy kiss, that presented every emotion he was feeling while Ellie slipped her hands onto his hips, moving closer so she can capture his lips further into hers. As his tongue slipped into her mouth, she moaned in a deep tone. They kissed deeply until the lack of air made it harder for them to breathe. He pulled away trying to catch his breath while laying his forehead against hers
"Are you sure"
"I'm sure" she smiled while capturing his lips once more before moving towards his bed. as his hands ran all over her body. After breaking the kiss he kissed down her neck and to her breast all the while his eyes were on her. He felt her shiver and he couldn't stop the smirk from going across his face. As he licked one nipple before pulling it into his mouth his hand traveled down her center and he groaned as he felt her heat and her wetness.
"God el , you're so wet for me" he smirk against her nipple before slipping a finger in and out of her
Ellie moaned at the feeling of his finger inside of her and she arched her back. She felt his finger push into her even deeper and she moaned. She loved the feeling of his finger in her. She felt his thumb on her clit and she moaned as he bit down on her nipple which sent her over the edge crying out his name as she came for the very first time in her life.
As she was coming down from her orgasm. She soon afterwards, cried out in shock and a little bit of pain as he thrust his hard dick inside of her. She felt him still and she looked up at him with a slight smile. She shifted a little and cried out in pleasure as the shift pulled him deeper into her willing body. Once the pain was gone she looked into his eyes. "God, I need you Nick ." She watched him look at her as he pulled out and thrust back into her and she smiled as she heard him groan and say "God Ellie you're so fucking tight." She lifted her hips up off the bed a little and wrapped her legs around him as he pulled out and thrust back into her harder. "God Nick yes. That feels so good."

She saw the second he lost all restraint because his eyes darkened ever further and he pulled back out of her and slammed into her. He sped up his thrust while his lips found hers and his hand made it's way down her stomach to her center. She cried out as she felt him pinch her clit before rubbing it as he pulled out and slammed back into her repeated. She felt herself climbing and then when he pulled out and slammed back into her as he lifted his mouth from hers and traveled down her neck to her bit her nipple she called out his name as she went over the edge.
She heard Nick groan and say "Oh God Ellie yes baby yes."
She felt him tense and she opened up her eyes to look into his as he pulled out once more and thrust back into her harder than before while shouting her name as he filled her with his hot seed. She was surprised that he didn't pull out when he was done but instead leaned down to kiss her and her heart started beating faster. He moved them so he could cuddle her tightly in his arms and kissing her forehead lightly before falling into a deep sleep.