Chapter Eight: Robert Albert Hall

1799

"Anthony, don't let me go" Elise eyes fluttering shut.

They were both outside of the pouring rain in London. Barely making it to the front door of Elise's rotting shack. Her mother aiding her with a warm towel, as the rain damped her brunette hair. Her blue eyes shining strong against the fog in the atmosphere.

Anthony held her hand tight, her clipped fingernails clinging onto the knuckles of his hand. Anthony sitting on one of the steps of the stair, connecting them to the porch. Elise lying face up on Anthony's lap. Her mother warmly wrapped her arms around Elise, sobbing as her life slowly slipped away from her fingertips.

"Anthony and Mom" Elise stuttered out, "I truly, deeply love both of you,"

"I know my darling," Elise's mother sobbed out, her face turning red as her cheeks glowed with tears staining her face.

Anthony could only keep a straight face, unable to comprehend his love dying in his arms. He wanted peace, for peace to bring her above the clouds and into heaven. Anthony caressed her cheeks and ran his fingers into her damp hair. She smiled brightly, her white pearls glowing.

"I love you so much Elise," Anthony started to shed a tear.

"I love you too... Ant," Her final words were at peace. Her grip slowly falling loose.

Elise's mother started to violently shake her daughter, in hopes she would be brought back to life.

"No! Stop! Let her rest in peace!" Anthony jolted his arm at her.

She stopped as Elise slowly fluttered her eyes shut, and her mouth agape with a sigh. Finally, she was at her resting point.

Her mother was distraught, but accepting the faith that her beloved daughter passed away in her arms.

"I'm so sorry," Anthony managed to say.

The pouring rain beats both of them down, as her corpse rot real time in front of their eyes.

"The police can pick up the body tomorrow to store in the cemetery." Her mother spoke so softly, soundlessly.

"You should go home," She suggested.

Anthony stood up, not saying a word back at her, and walked out into the street.

Walking home. Hopeless, dramatic, and in vast grief.

-

Anthony raised his arms up, clinging onto the silence in the hall for a while, until dropping them down. Turning to see everyone standing up clapping in bewilderment of his performance.

Anthony played the piece that brought him on this very stage, Romance in F major.

"Thank you all!" Anthony exclaimed as his orchestra stood up.

Anthony let the clapping die off for a while, before he made another statement on the stage.

"Over here was my violin soloist, give it up for Phillip Lester!" Phil stood up holding his violin up with pride.

Everyone yet again clapped again in admiration for the crazy performance Phil gave off. His white skin reflecting off the sweat, showing that he put his dearest truest heart into his violin. In which was well paid off with the audience's approval.

Ian sat between his father and mother, appreciating that his father finally took him to one of the orchestral concerts he longed to see with his own eyes. Hearing the music live right in front of his own ears, without having to sneak out of the palace. Of course his mother and father are right beside him, not having to disagree once again.