Allegiances

DAWNCLAN

LEADER: DAFFODILSTAR—a red ticked "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and gold eyes.

DEPUTY:BLACKSTONE—a black mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

MEDICINE CAT:CORMORANTLEAF—a short haired, black tom, with yellow eyes.

WARRIORS:

SLUGFUR—a black spotted tabby she-cat, with short fur, and green eyes.

FOXWHISKER—a black and red, mackerel tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.
WIGEONWHISKER—a short haired, blue and cream, spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with amber eyes.
COMMAFOOT—a black and red, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

APPRENTICES:

RAVENPAW—a black mackerel tabby tom, with short fur, and green eyes.

FIRPAW—a long haired, blue and cream, mackerel calico she-cat, with green eyes.
NIGHTPAW—a black she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.
COOTPAW—a black she-cat, with short fur, and green eyes.
CYPRESSPAW—a long haired, chocolate and red, classic tortoiseshell she-cat, with hazel eyes.

QUEENS:

LIONPELT—a short haired, cream she-cat, with gold eyes.

POCHARDBLAZE—a blue and cream, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.
MARIGOLDSTONE—a red classic tabby she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

ELDERS:

WHITELEG—a long haired, white she-cat, with gold eyes.

WRENSTRIPE—a chocolate mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.

MOORCLAN
LEADER: BLACKSTAR—a black tom, with long fur, and green eyes.

DEPUTY: BURDOCKSTONE—a blue tom, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

MEDICINE CAT: SHADOWFUR—a short haired, black and red, classic calico she-cat, with amber eyes.

WARRIORS:

EVENINGSTORM—a blue tom, with short fur, and copper eyes.

LILYCLAW—a white tom, with short fur, and green eyes.
BEEWHISKER—a hairless, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with gold eyes.

APPRENTICES:

EAGLEPAW—a short haired, lilac ticked tabby she-cat, with yellow eyes.

YELLOWPAW—a sparse haired, white she-cat, with a blue and cream spotted calico tail and ears, and gold eyes.
EGRETPAW—a long haired, white she-cat, with a chocolate and red mackerel calico-tabby tail and ears, and blue eyes.
FENNELPAW—a cream mackerel tabby tom, with curly fur, and copper eyes.

QUEENS:

OWLFUR—a short haired, chocolate she-cat, with amber eyes.

ALDERFANG—a short haired, chocolate and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with yellow eyes.

ELDERS:

APPLECLOUD—a short haired, cream spotted "pseudo-tabby" tom, with amber eyes.

STARLINGCLAW—a short haired, black tom, with gold eyes.

FERNCLAN

LEADER: RAINSTAR—a short haired, blue tom, with yellow eyes.

DEPUTY: LAMPREYSTRIPE—a long haired, chocolate tom, with amber eyes.

MEDICINE CAT: ASHSTREAM—a lilac and cream, mackerel calico-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

WARRIORS:

FIRESTORM—a long haired, red spotted "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with hazel eyes.

CAMPIONSTONE—a red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

LIGHTSTORM—a short haired, white she-cat, with hazel eyes.

BLACKFANG—a long haired, black classic tabby tom, with gold eyes.

BLEAKFACE—a short haired, blue and cream, mackerel calico she-cat, with amber eyes.

APPRENTICES:

REDPAW—a red spotted "pseudo-tabby" tom, with long fur, and yellow eyes.

MISTLETOEPAW—a black and red, spotted calico she-cat, with sparse fur, and gold eyes.
PLUMPAW—a white tom, with short fur, and green eyes.
SYCAMOREPAW—a long haired, blue tom, with amber eyes.

QUEENS:

CORMORANTFUR—a black she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.

ELDERS:

HAILSTORM—a short haired, blue tom, with amber eyes.

SLUGWHISKER—a long haired, black mackerel tabby tom, with yellow eyes.

SUNCLAN

LEADER: BURDOCKSTAR—a blue and cream, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

DEPUTY: YELLOWEAR—a short haired, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with amber eyes.

MEDICINE CAT: BEESTREAM—a short haired, cream spotted tabby she-cat, with green eyes.

WARRIORS:

JUNIPERSTONE—a short haired, blue mackerel tabby tom, with yellow eyes.

COOTFACE—a black ticked tabby tom, with short fur, and yellow eyes.
SLUGBRIAR—a sparse haired, black classic tabby tom, with gold eyes.
ROOKSTORM—a long haired, black mackerel tabby she-cat, with gold eyes.
LABURNUMCLAW—a long haired, red spotted "pseudo-tabby" tom, with amber eyes.
RAVENLEG—a short haired, black spotted tabby she-cat, with copper eyes.

APPRENTICES:

CORMORANTPAW—a short haired, black she-cat, with hazel eyes.

DUSKPAW—a lilac tom, with long fur, and hazel eyes.

FOXPAW—a red classic tabby she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

QUEENS:

STARLINGTAIL—a short haired, black she-cat, with amber eyes.

ELDERS:

SHADOWTHROAT—a black tom, with short fur, and green eyes.

LIMPETSTRIPE—a short haired, chocolate spotted tabby tom, with amber eyes.