Prologue

LUNAR'S POV 🧪

I added a bit of shredded Unicorn Hair into my potion and grinned. YES! I FINALLY FINISHED IT! I thought. This took forever to make! I hope Draco is still in the toilet... I prayed to God that Draco was still in the toilet and then I snuck downstairs. YES! I grabbed his newly opened Doritos packet and dumped my potion in it. It made a fizzing sound and I quickly held the Doritos closed. Unfortunately, the fizzing sound got louder and louder. When the noise was too loud to bear, I dropped it and ran to the living room. A few seconds passed. Is the coast clear? I cautiously made my way back into the kitchen.

Uh oh.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNEH'S POV 🎮

I heard something explode in the kitchen. It shook the house so hard it almost fell! What was the rest of the Krew doing? I left my room and rushed down the stairs. To my surprise, Lunar was already there. I coughed and swatted away the black smoke. "Lunar? What's going on here?" Before she could reply, the rest of the Krew arrived. "FUNNEH? LUNAR? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Gold screamed and immediately coughed afterwards. "Yeah, I-" I suddenly noticed Lunar wasn't there anymore. "Guys..." I started slowly. "Where's Lunar?" They all seemed to suddenly realise they weren't here anymore. Suddenly, I felt a unknown force dragging me towards the thick, black smoke. I tried to scream but I couldn't even breathe! Black spots began to block my sight. The last thing I remembered before passing out was seeing a blurry cat.

AN//

Hey readers! The is the author, Watermelon, speaking. I hope you enjoyed this short part of the story. I'll update as soon as I can, but I can't update frequently, because I have homework and exams. Bye!

~Watermelon🍉 is signing off...