Chapter 4

FUNNEH'S POV🎮

I blinked as light entered my room- right? But I didn't remember falling asleep... Although I did have a weird dream...

💭 Funneh's dream 💭

"Welcome, Funneh." A voice spoke to me in the darkness. "Where am I, and who are you?" I asked, my voice trembling slightly. My name is not important. But something else is. 

"What is it?" The voice checkled.

"Your destiny."

💭 End of dream 💭

Based on the dream, I was one of the cats that held powers or something. That's silly, I'm not even a cat! I rolled my eyes and streched. And then I realised.

This wasn't my room.

RAINBOW'S POV🌈

As soon as we entered the Nursery, our mother immediately picked me and Draco up. "Where have you been?!" She scolded, roughly licking our fur. Ouch. It hurts. "Oww! It hurts!" Draco whined. "That's a reminder to never get into trouble again! Do you know how long I spent finding you two?" There was obvious anger in her voice, and something else. I kept pondering what was it. But when Funneh woke up, I forgot everything. "Funneh!" I yelped in joy. Almost every single Krew member has woken up. Eh, Lunar's gonna be fine, she usually oversleeps, remember? I chuckled as I thought of the times she overslept. I hugged Funneh with all my might and she widened her eyes. "Ooooof! Get off me, you big lump!" She demanded. She also murmured quietly to me, "Rainbow, we have code names as cats. Yours is Blossomkit, Gold is Goldenkit, I am Oceankit, Lunar is Violetkit and Draco is Emeraldkit. You better remember them, I have a feeling we are gonna be stuck in this world for a long time..." I was stunned. We have code names? How come no one ever told me before? My mouth opened to ask questions.

"How-" I began, but Funneh- no, Oceankit, pushed me off. "Something's wrong! Lunar's switch- It's malfunctioning!" Oceankit nudged her paw against Violetkit. Then, as fast as lightning, she whipped towards me, her eyes filled with fear. The next few words she said made my heart shatter.

"Violetkit isn't breathing."

AN//

Watermelon here! Do you guys think Violetkit will survive? Comment yes or no!

~Watermelon🍉 is signing off...