Chapter 8

I'm back. >:)

LUNAR'S POV 🧪

I coughed some more as I stopped in the woods. Ugh, I haven't recovered yet. I thought, gasping slightly for air. And then I felt him. What do you want? I thought irritably to him. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. I rolled my eyes as I continued my trek in a slow trot. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲... 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬. Depends on whether anyone finds me. Thanks to your training, I now know how to protect myself. I told him. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝. I felt him nod. 𝐀 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬. I whipped around and saw 3 cats snarling and hissing at me. In a quick flash, I swiftly called out, "Black Clouds of Death!" An shadowy fog surrounded us as I leapt for the first tom, a long-haired classic black one. I saw his gold eyes widen in fear as I bit his throat. Ahh, the fresh blood was absolutely delicious. He fell down onto the ground, dead. I leapt onto the second tom, who was smaller. I cracked his neck and spat out his white fur in disgust. His green eyes were now glazed. I smiled as the shadow-fog lifted. The remaining cat looked at my fearfully with her hazel eyes, before whipping around and running away. "Coward." I muttered before continuing my journey. 

FUNNEH'S POV  🎮

It's been two days since Violetkit died. I wonder what happened. If Lunar wasn't in Violetkit, then where was she? I hope she's alright. I sighed a little as I trotted towards the Medicine cat den, hoping to find Blossomkit. "Blossomkit?" I murmured, hoping she was awake. "What?! I want to sleep in pea- Oh hi Oceankit." Blossomkit sighed. Ever since the incident, she's been half-blind and somewhat cold towards us. "I just need some alone time, please." She muttered. I nodded my head, and padded away, not showing the pain I felt at that sentence. I went back to the Nursery to talk with Goldenkit and Emeraldkit. They looked up when they saw me. "Hey Oceankit." Emeraldkit greeted me dully. Suddenly I heard a screech. "Let all cats old enough to greet the Dawn gather here for a Clan meeting!" Then I heard a yowl. "I, Daffodilstar, leader of Dawnclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Ravenpaw, Firpaw and Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The three apprentices called out, "I do." Then Daffodilstar continued, "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Ravenpaw, Firpaw and Nightpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ravendusk, Firstrike and Nightwhisper. StarClan honors your dedication, loyalty and cleverness and we welcome you as a full warrior of Dawnclan." Then I heard the clan cheer, "Ravendusk! Firstrike! Nightwhisper!" I then turned away.

~Watermelon🍉 is signing off...