Chapter 1

GOLD'S POV💅

I blinked open my eyes as I finally woke up. Wait, what? I don't remember falling asleep? Where am I?! I looked around for Krew. Instead, I saw 4 kittens next to me is a mossy nest. EW! I thought. My makeup is going to be ruined! But I quickly snapped back into focus as I realised a huge cat near me. "She must be a female..." I murmured. Suddenly, one of the kittens started to open her eyes. "Aw, a kitten is opening her eyes!" I squealed before I could even realise what I just did. I looked in horror as the large, female cat began to move.

MARIGOLDSTONE'S POV🐱

Oh! Two of my kittens are awake! I purred in delight and imediately started to lick Goldenkit, the lemon-yellow kit. She immediately wriggled around and let out small, pathetic mews and moved away from me. I then turned to Blossomkit, the flamingo-pink kit. She looked like she was going back to sleep, so I quickly licked her fur,  making it smoother before she went back to sleep. Blossomkit was obviously the largest, followed by Goldenkit, then Oceankit, then Violetkit and the smallest was Emeraldkit.  I then noticed Goldenkit talking to Blossomkit. Whatever. I thought before going back to sleep.

RAINBOW'S POV🌈

"Rainbow!" Gold hissed in my ear. "Wake up!" I yawned as I opened my eyes. Gold wasn't there. Instead, a lemon-yellow cat was in her place. "AAAAAAAAAAH!" I nearly screamed, but not before the cat covered my mouth with its paw. "MMMMMMF! LUT MY GOH!" I bit the paw, with made the cat hiss in pain. "Who are you and what did you do to my sister?" I growled at the cat, my eyes narrowing on her. "Rainbow! It's me, Gold! We somehow turned into cats!" I blinked. What?  We turned into cats? But... that's impossible! I glanced down to my feet and to my horror, I saw paws instead of my two legs! "AAAAAAAAH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Unfortunately, this woke the giant cat, who was right beside us. I closed my eyes as it opened its mouth, looking as though it was right about to eat us.

"Blossomkit! What happened? Why did you screech loudly, my kit?" It asked in concern.

What?

It cared about me?

I quickly said, "Nothing!" before lying down onto the mossy flooring. Luckily the rest of the Krew hadn't woken up yet. I sighed in relief and started to go to sleep...