You are only mine

Delhi,

   One fine day Abhishek was sitting in his room editing his next video when Nischay also came into the room and lay beside him. After editing the video, Abhishek sees Nischay and finds him smiling at something. So he decided to ask...

Abhi:- Kya hua kise dekh ke itna muskura rha, meri bhabhi toh nhi mil gayi??

Nischay:- Bhabhi toh mil gayi.

Abhi:- Sachi...

Listening to this he smacks Abhishek's head and says...

Nischay:- Abey pura suna toh kar, teri nhi meri bhabhi mil gayi yaani ki Manisha bhabhi.

Abhi:- Tu fir shuru ho gya.

He again smacks his head and says...

Nischay:- Bola na ki pura suna kar pehle. Aur itna self obsessed hone ki jarurat nahi hai main bahut logo ko bhai bolta hun.

Abhi:- Toh tu kiski baat kr rha.

Saying this he starts drinking water.

Nischay:- Konsi duniya main hai tu. Main Tony bhaiya aur Manisha ki baat kr rha.

Listening to this he spats out the water and starts coughing.

Abhi:- Pgl hai kya bol rha.

Nischay:- Abey tujhe nhi pta kal Manisha aur Tony bhaiya dinner pe saath Gaye the tab se yeh tonisha bahut trend kr rha.

Abhi:- Dinner??

Nischay:- Haan yeh dekh photo bhi hai.

Abhishek sees the photo and his blood boils seeing this. How can she go with someone else. Oh that's why she didn't pick his call on that. Is something actually going on between them?? No she is my manisha how can she choose someone else.

Nischay smiles seeing him thinking something so deeply. After all his plan his going in the right direction. He was so done with his stupid brother so decided to take matters into his own hands.

Nischay:- Kya hua Bhai kahan kho gya?? Dekh na dono kitne mast lag rhe hain. Haye nazar na lage.

Abhi:- Kahan se saath main acha lag rhe hain. Aur naam bhi kitna ajeeb hai tonisha.

Nischay:- Arey tu dekhio ek do din main sab confirm bhi ho jayega.

Listening to this Abhishek hurriedly stands up from the bed and starts packing his bag.

Nischay:- Ab yeh kya kr rha hai??

Abhi:- Main bhul gya tha Mera ek shoot hai kal wahin ja rha.

Nischay:- Mumbai main

Abhi:- Hmm.

He calls his manager to immediately book his ticket. He wants to meet her as soon as possible. He can't afford to lose her. He bids bye to his family and leaves for the airport.
After he leaves, Nischay calmly sits on the chair and starts drinking his coffee and says...

Nischay:- Mummy taiyari kar lo aapki Bahu mil gayi hai.

Dimple Aunty says from the kitchen:- Kon bebika??

Nischay spats out the coffee from his and starts coughing.

Nischay:- Arey choti bahu mil gayi hai aur yeh bahu ke naam pe bebika Kahan se aa gayi.

Dimple Aunty:- Arey guess maar rhi thi.

Nischay:- Isse acha main kunwara hi mar jaun.

Mumbai,
     Manisha's friend had come to her house to celebrate her friend Vishal's birthday. Manisha is in the kitchen when the doorbell rings, Ashish goes and opens the door and gets shocked to find Abhishek there.