My Girl - 2

Next day,

After completing her shoot , Manisha was going to leave for the hotel when Elvish and his friends again stopped her. She turns around while cursing in her mind.

Manisha:- Ji Elvish ji boliye kya hua hai??

Elvish:- Lag rha hai tu toh badal gyi hai pehle Manchale ji aur ab Elvish ji??

Katariya:- Arey bhai ab star ban gyi hai toh sabke sath badal toh jayengi hi siwaye Abhishek ke saath.

Manisha had some doubts in her mind in starting but now it is crystal clear that this person didn't like Abhishek at all.

Manisha:- Nhi aisa nhi hai

Elvish:- Toh fir chal humare saath, waise bhi tujhse bahut saari baatein karni hai.

Manisha:- Kaha chalna hai??

Katariya:- Hotel chalenge Manisha ji, humare hotel.

Manisha:- Aapka hotel toh kafi dur hai yahin koi cafe main baith ke baat kar lete hai.

Elvish:- Arey cafe main kaise baat karenge?? Chal hotel main aaram se baat karenge aur uske baad tujhe tere hotel drop kar denge.

Now she really doesn't know what excuse she should make.

Manisha:- T..Thik hai

They reach the hotel where he is staying. She doesn't know why but she isn't getting a good feeling. She messages her location and whereabouts to someone.

They sit in the room and start talking.

Katariya:- Toh Manisha ji kab hai aapki flight??

Manisha:- Kal subah hai.

Katariya:- Toh fir aaj yahin ruk jaiye.

Her eyes widen in horror. Seeing her reaction they start laughing.

Elvish:- Arey tanne ghabrane ki jarurat na hai woh mazak kr rha.

She just forces a smile and continues praying to God to send Abhishek faster.

They were talking when after sometime there was a knock on the door. Katariya smirks seeing the time and stands up to open the door.

Katariya:- Main dekhta hun.

He open the gate and found many people outside. Elvish and his other friends get surprised seeing them and move towards them. They all hug each other and come inside the room. Manisha was confusingly watching them. Elvish notices this and says...

Elvish:- Yeh sab mahre dost hai. Yeh sab bhi youtuber hain. (The same youtubers from the Twitter space)

Manisha:- Acha

She politely greets them.

Elvish:- Aur yeh mahri BB ki dost...

Youtuber 1:- Manisha Rani hain. Inko kon nhi janta.

Youtuber 2:- Haan aajkal humara Bhai Abhishek toh inhi ki mala japta rehta hai.

From their tone she knows that they didn't like her.

Elvish was going to say something when his phone rang. He picks up the call and talks. After he hangs up he says...

Elvish:- Yrr Manisha tu thodi der baith mujhe thoda kaam hai, main thodi der main aata hun.

Manisha:- Acha fir hum bhi jate hain.

Elvish:- Arey tu Kahan ja rhi hai, thodi der baith main bass aata hun.

Manisha:- Arey par...

Without listening to her, he left the room. She again looked towards the other people and found them looking at her, not looking actually staring.
She shifts uncomfortably in their gaze. Their gaze was making her feel anxious and uncomfortable. Now she just wants to be with Abhishek only, the safest place for her.