First Priority - 1

After coming out of BB house, a new project offers to start coming for Manisha. Currently she is shooting her new song with Tony Kakkar. After completing the shoot she reaches her home, freshens up and starts eating her food. After eating she directly calls Abhishek. It's their daily routine to talk with each other after getting free. She calls him and he picks his call in two rings.

Manisha:- Hi

Abhishek:- Arey Manisha Rani ji hume toh laga aap busy hongi Tony Kakkar ke saath toh humse baat hi nhi karegi ab.

Manisha:- Ho Gaya Tera, dekh hum apna promise nibha rhe busy hone ke baad bhi tere liye time nikal rahe. Ab Tera pta nhi tu call karega ki nhi.

Abhi:- Acha beta. Humesha main hi call karta hun samne se. Acha sun mere new song ki shooting start hone wali hai.

Manisha:- Sachi kiske saath aa rha Tera song??

Abhi:- Jiya ke saath hai kal Chandigarh Jana hai whi hai shoot.

Listening to Jiya's name smile vanished from her face still she kept a fake smile.

Manisha:- Yeh toh bahut acha hai.

After talking for sometime they cut the call and bids bye to each other. Sleep was far away from her eyes.

Manisha's pov,
Kal Abhishek apne naye song ke liye Chandigarh ja rha. Hum bahut khush hai uske liye par kahin woh shoot main busy hone ki wjh se hume bhul toh nhi jayega. Nhi Aisa kuch nhi hoga Manisha tu Shanti se so ja.

Next day,
Abhishek and Jiya leave for Chandigarh. They reached at night and after eating their food directly went to sleep. Here, Manisha who was eagerly waiting for Abhishek's call gets sad when it gets late. She tried calling him but he is not picking up. She thought to call him later and opened her Twitter account and found his and Jiya's pic. She starts reading the comments in which people are saying how good they look together, their sizzling chemistry and some bad comments about her. She doesn't know why people are dragging her. She keeps the phone on the table and gets to sleep.

Like this few days had passed and still there is no call from Abhishek. He just messaged yes or no to her questions. So Manisha also stops calling him. She is already facing so much hate. Abhishek and Jiya's fans post their reels and BTS and tag her on them. She doesn't know why they are tagging her if it is their photos. She had posted a message of congratulations on Jiya's post and they started saying that she is doing all this for footage.

Manisha's pov,
Samjh main nhi aa rha yeh log humse chahte kya hai. Ek congratulations hi toh likha tha usme bhi keh rhe ki footage le rhe agar na karte to kehte jealous hai. Hum hi pagal hai jo abhi bhi uske phone ka intezar karte hai. Elvish shi kehte hain BB khatam toh wahan ki baatein bhi khatam. Humein bhi ab Abhishek ki life se dur rehna chahiye. Jab usse farak nhi padta to Hume bhi nhi padta.

Thinking these tears start flowing from her eyes. She wipes her tears harshly and decides not to think about this and will move on from him. She doesn't know why her fate is like that, she was always there for her friends to comfort them but now when she needs someone no one is there. Her thoughts get broken by the doorbell. She washes her face and goes to open the door.

Manisha:- Aashika??

Aashika:- Ji haan Aashika. Teri bahut yaad aa rhi thi issliye Milne chli aayi.

Listening to this she hugs her tightly and starts crying.

Aashika:- Rani kya hua tujhe, ro kyun rhi hai tu. Kisine kuch bola kya??

Manisha:- Nhi bss Hume bhi Teri yaad aa rhi thi toh issi wjh se.

Aashika knows that she is lying but decides to talk to her later.

Aashika:- Acha toh ab sun Aaj hum dono saath main movie dekhenge aur fir ghumne chalenge. Aur yeh main puch nhi rhi bta rhi toh chal jldi change kar le.