Regret - 2

In Bihar,

Manisha was sitting in front of the mirror and her sisters were making her ready. After seeing her looking so dull, her sister makes her look towards her and says...

Sharika:- Kya hua tujhe itna udaas kyun hai??

Manisha:- Kahan udaas hain??

Sharika:- Yeh sab natak mere samne mat Kiya kr. Tu bass ek baar bol de baaki main sabse baat kr lungi.

A drop of tear fell from her eyes.

Manisha:- Nhi hu...

She was going to say something but suddenly her heartbeat started getting faster. She starts looking here and there.

Manisha's pov,
Yeh hume achanak se kya hone laga. Aisa kyun lag rha ki Abhishek aaya hai.

Manisha:- Didi humare doston main se koi aaya hai kya??

Sharika:- Abhi toh nhi, aate honge.

Other side,

A car stops in front of her house. They reached her home in the afternoon and found lots of hustling and bustling. Everyone is running here and there to check the decoration. They gulp nervously after seeing the people.

Elvish:- Bhai tu ek baar phir soch le. Agar yeh logon ne pakda na toh zinda nhi chodenge hume.

Abhi:- Koi nhi main taiyar hun.

They came out of the car and on seeing them Manisha's father and brother came to welcome them. They touched her father's feet and then met with other family members.

Aashika:- Tum log sabse Milo main Manisha se milke aati hun.

Abhi:- Haan chalo main bhi chalta hun.

On listening to him they give him a bored look.

Nischay:- Dimaag kharab ho gya hai kya tera. Tu ladkiyon ke beech main jake kya karega.

Abhi:- Sorry sorry Mera dhyaan nhi tha.

Elvish:- Abey agar tu aisi hi harkatein krta rhega toh mukhiya ke gharwale hume khud Airport pe fek ke aayenge.

Aashika leaves from there while they sit on the sofa. After sometime another car came and stopped in front of the house. A handsome guy comes out of the while fixing his blazer. Her family members start welcoming him.

Nischay:- Bhai Jo bhi bolo ladka toh handsome hai.

Elvish:- Jodi toh mast lgegi.

Abhi:- Bhulo mt engagement mere saath hogi uski.

Nischay:- Arey Haan

Manisha's father makes him sit with them as there is still some time to start the function.

Manisha's father:- Beta yeh Manisha ke dost hai BB se.

Anunay:- Haan uncle Maine dekha hai.

Manisha's father:- Aap log baat kariye hum aate hain.

Elvish shakes his hands with him:- Elvish Yadav

He also shakes hands with him and says:- Aapko kon nhi janta.

Then Nischay meets him but Abhishek was still standing glaring at him. Nischay pinches him and asks him to meet.

Abhi:- Abhishek Malhan

He shakes his hands with him and says:- Nice meeting you and thank you.

Abhi:- Thank you kyun??

Anunay:- Ab aapne BB ke ghar main meri Manisha ka itna khayal rakha toh uske liye thank you. Par ab main hun toh main unka khayal ache se rakhunga.