My Girl - 3

A/n,
Edited this chapter as the last part of this chapter didn't get published.

At Abhishek's house,
Everyone was trying to cheer up Manisha but she was just sitting silently. She knew that they were making so much effort just for her to distract her from those things, but alas she couldn't, all the things were still roaming in her mind and more than that Abhishek's absence is affecting her. She just wants him right now as only he can heal her. She felt like crying but controlled herself after seeing everyone's efforts to make her smile.

Nischay and Prerna were arguing on who is her favourite, Dimple Aunty telling about Vinay's Uncle love for chai making him embarrassed, Harsh jiju was telling him how intelligent he is among everyone and Asher was blabbering in his own language while sitting in her lap. She thought how lucky Abhishek is for getting such an amazing family.

After sometime, Uncle Aunty leaves the room to bring food for her. She finally smiles a little when Asher bites on Nischay's hand when he is going to take him. Nischay looks at Asher with a betrayed look.

Nischay:- Oye Prerna tu isse kya sikha rhi hai, dekh kitna zor se kaata hai.

Prerna:- Lg rha hai Asher ko Manisha pasand aa gyi.

Manisha smiles listening to her. On listening to her, Nischay says to Asher...

Nischay:- Beta agar tere mamu ko pta chla na ki uske bade tillu ko uske chote tillu ne pasand kar liya na tab batayega woh tere ko.

Asher again blabbers something in his own language. Nischay asks Prerna...

Nischay:- Kya bol rha yeh??

Prerna:- Woh apni language main tujhe kuch bol rha.

Nischay:- Kya bol rha??

Prerna:- Ab roaster ka bhanja hai toh tu khud samajh le kya bol rha.

Harsh and Manisha burst out laughing after hearing Prerna while Nischay just sulks.

Other side,

They all gulps seeing Abhishek standing with a tighten fist and fire gazing in his eyes. They all start moving backward to hide behind Elvish while he comes in the room, closes the door and starts moving towards them with slow steps.

Katariya:- Bh..bhai kuch karo??

They all curled up in the corner of the wall while Abhishek was just glaring at them. He was moving towards them when Elvish came in between and put a hand on his chest to stop him and calm him down. His focus shifts towards him. He stammers while saying as he never sees Abhishek this much angry because he is a very cool person, who never gets angry so easily.

Elvish:- A.. Abhishek meri baat sun??

Abhi:- Tujhe abhi bhi kuch bolna hai??

A shiver of fear ran down in their spines.

Elvish:- D..Dekh main manta hun inn logon ne jo kiya woh glt tha par tu inka bhi pov samajh yeh bass mazak kar rhe the.

Abhi grits his teeth while saying:- Kisi ladki ko uski marzi ke bina touch krna mazak nhi badtameezi hoti hai.

Katariya comes towards them and says:- Haan bhai hum toh bss maza...

Before he can complete Abhishek punches him on his face and he falls down on the floor. Elvish gets angry on seeing the scene in front of him. He pushes Abhishek and says...

Elvish:- Dimaag kharab ho gya hai tera kal ki aayi ladki ke liye toh inse maar peet kr rha.

Abhi:- Manisha naam hai uska.