Fear of loosing her

After Bigg Boss ended, the life of all the contestants has changed and so our Abhisha's life also but it's just their schedule has changed, their bond, care, friendship everything is still same. They always try to get some time out for each other from their hectic day. But what will happen if the irritation of their busy life leads to arise differences in their bond.

One fine day, Abhishek is going for a meeting of his new project. He is getting frustrated with these regular 2-3 meetings in a day. He had already attended a meeting and now going to attend another one. He was busy in his laptop when his phone rings. He check the caller id and find Manisha calling him. He cuts the call as the meeting is going to start in few minutes. His phone rings again and again he cuts the call but the phone starts ringing again so he furiously received the call and before from the other side someone says something he  says...

Abhi:- Yaar Manisha tujhe ek baar main baat samajh main nahi aati hai kya. Agr phone cut kar rha hun toh mtlb busy hounga na par tu baar baar phone kare ja rhi hai.

He without listening anything cuts the call. Whole day he was busy with his work that he literally forgets about the call. At night he reaches home, gets freshen up does his dinner and goes to sleep.

Next day, he is drinking his coffee that's when he remembers about Manisha calling him yesterday. He tries calling her back but the phone is coming switch off. He calls his manager but he is also not picking up his phone.

Abhi:- Arey yaar lgta hai gussa ho gayi hai. Thodi der baad phir se try karunga kya pta tab tak gussa shant ho jaye.

After sometime, he again tries calling her still her phone is coming switch off.

Abhi:- Yarr yeh toh phone hi nahi utha rhi hai aur koi number bhi nahin hai mere paas. Aashika se puchta hun.

He tries calling Aashika's number but she cuts his call, he again tries her number but now it was coming switch off. He doesn't understand what is all this going on. Now he is getting worried for her, what if she needs him?? He just couldn't sit here like that so he decided to go to Mumbai. He is going to call his manager but stops thinking that where will he go in Mumbai, he doesn't even know the address of her.

Abhi:- Yaar Mumbai main jaunga Kahan, mujhe toh address bhi nhi pta. Itna bewkuf kaise ho skta hun main. Ab kya karun??

After 1 months,

1 months has been passed, Abhishek tried everything which was on his hands but couldn't reach to her. Her phone is still coming switch off, her all social media is handling by his manager who just post old pics and videos. It looks like she just get disappeared in thin air.

In these days, he just used to work like robot looks like someone has snatched the soul from his body. He comes late at night and leaves early morning, didn't eat dinner on time. His family is now hell worried for him. Nischay has gone for his new project in Jaipur and arriving today.

After Nischay arrives, he meets with his parents and then directly goes to his brother's room. Abhishek is looking like lifeless person. He is sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts.

He is remembering her voice how she used to call her Abhishekwaa, how she fights him and her only one line is going in his mind:- Arey tujhe Mera kadar abhi nhi hoga babu. Remembering this few tears escape from his eyes.

Nischay:- Abbu

His thoughts were broken by Nischay's voice he sees and hugs him tightly. He knows that right now only he can understand him.

Nischay:- Abbu kya hua hai tujhe, yeh kya haal banake rakha hai tune apna?? Aur ro kyun Raha hai bta mujhe.

Abhi:- Bhai plz tune humesha mujhe support Kiya hai na mere liye bahut kuch kiya hai na bss ek baar help aur kar de, I promise iske baad kuch nhi mangunga. Plz mujhe Manisha chahiye.