𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Alissa Channing was sentenced five years in Litchfield Federal Prison for being an accomplice to second degree murder. All because she loved a man so much, she did practically anything for him. Including, covering up a murder. It was unfortunate really. How did she always manage to get herself into these situations? First it was her parents, now it was her boyfriend, or well, ex boyfriend now. He got sentenced to life for his crimes so it was safe to say she wasn't gonna be hearing from him anytime soon.

She was shoved into a van, four more girls with her. Two of them were sisters. One of them had big glasses with auburn hair. The other one had a long dark brunette hair and appeared a little taller, maybe older too. Another girl had short black hair, half of it shaved off. And the last one had a nice afro with clear glasses, similar to the other one. Alissa silently found herself wondering what they all did. She wasn't scared, but she was nervous. Prison was nerve-wracking at first.

"What's your name?" The older sister with the black hair questioned towards the girl with an afro who sat across her. "Sienna. You?" She spoke, she looked around mid 20s. The two sisters looked to be younger than 20. Meanwhile the quiet girl with the shaved head appeared to be at least early 20s. "Barbara. And this is my sister Carol." The girl named Barbara, spoke.

They broke out into a conversation, Alissa blocking them out. Her mind was racing with so many thoughts. But it was hard to think when all the girls were suddenly having a full blown conversation. "Hey, what's your name?" Carol kicked Alissa's shin, snapping the young girl from her running thoughts. She looked up in confusion, seeing them all look at her. "Huh?"

"What's your name?" Carol asked again, a bit more impatiently.

"Oh. Uh, it's Alissa. Alissa Channing." Fuck. She probably shouldn't have said her last name. Everyone always asked her the same question, and she couldn't lie, cause it was true.

"Oh shit. You're the daughter of that crazy serial killer couple, aren't you?" The girl with that shaved head, who's name was Lucy, had questioned. She clearly knew a lot about serial killers if she guessed that on the spot. It usually took people a minute to process it. Alissa diverted her eyes to the floor, "Yeah. That's me."