𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"It still surprises me that you actually have kids. You didn't seem like the mom type." Carol mumbles, still looking down at her magazine with a lollipop in her mouth as Alissa was at the desk trying to write a letter for Alec. "Oh, I'm not the mom type at all. I had no fucking clue what I was doing. Now they both hate me, and here I am doing everything I can to just get them to fucking talk to me." Alissa said, holding a pen between her lips as she thought about what to write to her son.

Carol sucks her teeth, "Mhm, and when you die, they'll gather around to finally appreciate your efforts. Ungrateful little shits."

Alissa chuckles, turning around, she pills the pen from her mouth. "True. But to be fair, I had multiple affairs, was hardly present, and when I was, my time was spent arguing with Jeremiah. Who, by the way, also really hates me. But, still won't get a divorce because his parents think it will ruin his image even further. Despite already having a convicted murderer as his wife. So yeah, I kinda fucked up their lives. I mean, Alec won't even let me see my fucking granddaughter."

"As for Aaliyah, let's see, she's a former junkie, she's fucking pyscho, and she gets that from me, obviously. Oh yeah, and she's in prison with her mother. It's my fault my kid is so fucked up, I ruined her life." Alissa finished her rant, turning back to look at the letter that had two words so far. Carol chuckles, at least Alissa was self aware. Though she didn't expect for Alissa to be that bad of a parent. Carol shuts her magazine, sitting up, "You never said what Aaliyah did to get in here?"

"I haven't? I thought I did." Alissa turned around to face the woman who shook her head with pursed lips. "Well, as I said, Jeremiah I had cancer, so he had a ton of medication. Aaliyah's junkie girlfriend stole from him, this pissed her off even more, mind you she had found out she cheated on her prior. So, she bit the chick's finger off, stabbed her and lit the apartment on fire. She got convicted for attempted murder and arson. That's what I mean when I say she's a bit of a pyscho."