𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 » 𝐣𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

~ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ: ᵗʷ/ᵍᵒʳᵉ/ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ,ᵉᵗᶜ ~

Love was a tricky thing. It didn't always come at first sight. Sometimes it took days, months, years, maybe even decades. For Alissa Channing, it came the minute her boyfriend Tate McCall had asked her help to bury a dead body. The dead body of his ex girlfriend. If it was anyone else, she probably would've declined and went straight to the police. But this wasn't just anyone. She loved Tate. He gave her a home, he gave her love, in a way he reminded Alissa of her parents. Maybe that's why she felt so drawn to him.

So, being the stupid, young, and in love girl that she was, she said yes.

Alissa spent all night digging a few holes that were about three feet deep. as Tate was in the shed dismembering the body. It reminded Alissa of her parents. When they'd stay up all night, the sound of a bone saw being heard from upstairs. She once watched them from the stairs, but that was enough for the girl to run into the bathroom and throw up her dinner. When she got older and started to understand what her parents were doing, they taught her how they did it. They taught her how to dismember a body and get rid of it. She never thought she'd ever had to use that lesson though.

After another hour, Alissa huffed tiredly, wiping the sweat from her forehead as Tate pushed a wheelbarrow with the body parts wrapped up in sacks. Tate set it down, walking towards Alissa, he pulled her into a kiss, his hands of dried blood going to her waist to pull her closer. Alissa pulled away to breath, looking into his eyes, the moonlight being the only light given to them in the darkness. "I love you baby. You know that right? I'm forever in debt to you." Tate says, brushing her hair down.

Alissa smiled, this is the love she always craved for, the love her parents never gave her. "Let's hurry up before sunrise hits." Tate nodded at her instructions, both of them walking to the wheelbarrow. He watched her, waiting to see what she move she would make first. He was determined to ruin her, take all her innocence, and this was the first step. This is why he became obsessed with her, tracking her down when her parents got locked up. He wanted to marry her, take her last night. Tate wanted to finish the job her parents created. He wanted them to be a better version of her parents. This was the first step.