𝐭𝐞𝐧 » 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

They were forced on a 36 hour lockdown all because some junkie from D-block had stabbed Badison with a shiv. To say Alissa wasn't pleased with this, was an understatement. She absolutely hated being stuck in a cell for long periods of time as did her daughter, so she could only imagine her suffering. Luckily, she was able to spend more time with Carol, telling the woman stories of her time after prison. Carol even opened up some more and told Alissa stories of her and Barbara when they were younger. One's that she hadn't heard before. That was the only thing she enjoyed about the lockdown.

As of now, she was next to Carol, and Aaliyah was leaned up against a wall near Carol and the rest of her group. They had been watching Red, who had apparently been asking around about Frieda. She made the mistake of unknowingly calling Carol an idiot. Aaliyah looked up suddenly, getting the feeling someone was watching her. And she was correct. Her eyes landed on the blonde girl a few feet away. She didn't know how she fucking missed her.

"Oh hell no." Aaliyah breathed out, causing Alissa and Carol to look at her in concern. "What's wrong?" Aaliyah simply directed her eyes back at the blonde, Alissa and Carol following her sight. "Who's that?" Carol questioned, she and her group all looking at the blonde girl, who simply stared at Aaliyah. Alissa knew exactly who she was obviously. This girl had taunted Aaliyah and Janae in minimum. "You remember that girl I told you about? The daughter from one of my affairs, Taylor Martin?" Carol nods, Liyah gesturing at her, "Well, that's her."

Carol inhales, getting the feeling of where this was going. "What are you gonna do about it?" Aaliyah tilt her head, her eyes still dead set on the blonde. "You know exactly what I'm gonna do. You gonna stop me?" Carol smirked, pulling her lollipop from her mouth. "Not this time. It's time you let that anger out." Alissa gaped, quick to scold Carol, "Don't encourage her, Care." Carol pursed her lips, "What? Her anger is building up, she needs to hit something and it's not gonna be one of our girls." Aaliyah pulled off her jacket, tossing it to Brock to hold onto, she started walking towards the blonde girl as Alissa objected heavily.