𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 » 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Alissa walked into her shared cell with Carol, seeing the woman drawing on a notebook, reminding her of the old times. She walked over to the desk, grabbing a hair tie to tie up her hair. "Come here. I wanna see something." Carol said, Alissa turned around, walking over to her with a confused look. "What is it?" Carol tugged up Alissa's shirt, Liss quick to pull it down with a yelp. "What are you doing?" Carol moved her hands, pushing up her shirt despite Alissa's fighting.

Carol let out a chuckle, running her hand over the tattoo under Alissa's ribs. "When did you get my name tattooed on you?" Carol mused, letting go of Alissa. She was quick to push her shirt back down with a huff. "Who told you?" She crossed her arms with a sour look.

"Your kid," Carol shrugged.

"That little shit," Alissa cursed. "That "little shit" is right here!" Aaliyah sat up from her place on Alissa's bed, glaring at her mother. "I will be leaving. Lights are out soon and I do not want to be here for whatever you fellow gays like to do in your private time." Aaliyah climbed down the little ladder, hopping off carefully. Alissa scoffs, "Imagine how I felt having to listen to you and your girlfriend every other night!" Aaliyah rolled her eyes, walking out of the room with a sad sigh, missing Janae more and more.

"You didn't answer my question," Carol spoke up, taking Alissa's attention away from thoughts about how to cheer up Aaliyah.

Alissa huffed, sitting down on the bed as Carol scoot over to make more room for her. "I got after I stopped answering your calls. It was my way of always having a piece of you with me. It's pretty stupid." Carol smiled, leaning over to press a kiss to Alissa's cheek. "It's not stupid. You not returning my calls was stupid." Alissa chuckles, nodding, "Yeah. I regret that a lot. But, if I never had Aaliyah, technically I wouldn't be reunited with you right now."

Carol raised a brow, "I highly doubt that. You would've killed someone or done something illegal eventually."

Alissa shrugged, "Maybe."