𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Aaliyah nudged Janae with her head, Janae immediately looking towards her. "Hey, you okay?" Aaliyah shook her head but barely, her breathing became more shallow. "I love you. I'm sorry." Janae furrowed her brows, going to speak until Aaliyah fell forward, her face hitting the ground, going unconscious. "Aaliyah? Aaliyah! Wake up! Aaliyah!" Janae cried more as she got no response. Alissa's eyes widened at her daughter's unconscious state. "Jeremiah! Alec!" Alissa called for her husband and son, looking around for them.

Luckily, Jeremiah, Alec, and Teyana heard their cries, running outside. "Aaliyah!" The guards on watch stopped them, "That's my daughter! She needs help! She's hurt!" Jeremiah said seeing his daughter unconscious on the floor. "Call an ambulance! She's unconscious!" Alec said, fighting against the man's hold. Janae, Aaliyah's girlfriend cried even more, "Aaliyah! Someone help her! Liyah! She needs help! Help her!" Alissa tried to stay strong, it wasn't the time to break down.

An ambulance arrived on the scene, Jeremiah broke through his grasp, running over, he picked up the unconscious Aaliyah, "She's not breathing!" The paramedics ran over, Jeremiah setting her on the gurney. They cut the zipties around her wrists, setting them back by her sides. Janae cried even more, laying her head on Alissa's shoulder. "Jeremiah, you save our daughter! Okay?! Save my baby!" Jeremiah looked at his wife, giving her a sharp nod.

"Janae, call me as soon as you can! You too mum! It's gonna be alright!" Alec shouted before he and Teyana ran to their car, going to drive to the hospital with the ambulance, Jeremiah running to his car as he wasn't allowed in the back.

"She's gonna die, isn't she?" Janae cries softly, Alissa wishing she could do more to comfort the girl. "We don't know that yet. Don't think like that. She's strong. She'll fight it." Alissa tried her best to assure the girl but it wasn't that convincing if she herself was worried immensely for her daughter. "She's gonna be okay. I promise."