Chapter 3

SHARDED POV

'1 Reign is strong enough to kill entire enemy base, meaning we are at easy sector' In this thunderstrom weather at Serpulo the AI right now is looking at the Reign Footage from fight before with the The Imperials army.

'Huh interisting this sector has 2 faction at the same time. that answer why the small green unit is spying at the other different unit'.

The other faction enemies is likely more futuristic than the faction before since the fact they can kill a few of Shardened unit 'They have potentionals but to bad we will end it before they become high threat'.

JSDF POV

"Yes Mr.President, like we just said the new enemy is far from different from what we had from before. They seem to be like from future era instead" a few murmur can be heard in the meeting, talking about this nee threat merge from another world.

"How many of our soldier is gone in the attack of this futuristic enemy is?" Asking the President.

"I am affraid is already to much, and it seem our equipment seems do nothing to their army" Answer the Commander of the army who now showing the video of the battle before.

"My god.."
"Is that even real?"
"Look how all the army easily get killed.."

"As you can see... this thing is powerfull enough to kill our army like it was just some small fly" Everyone now getting silent as every single of them thinking how we should stop this big problem.

"This is a serious problem...We need help from every single nation to stop this army to destroy japan no not just japan even the entire earth".

The President know that almost everyone disaggread but they all know that this must be done for everyone safety.
......
......
......
......
......
......
At the GATE Base (JSDF POV)

"FAST FAST FAST THEY ONLY MOVING CLOSER WHEN YOU ALL ARE STOPING!"
The line can be seen at the entrance of the base of JSDF.

"Sigh... how much left caravans? We need to check?" Asking Soldier 1 As they with the other checking every caravans in the line, "I even forget why boss tell us to Check every caravans in the line" Complain the Soldier 1.

"Probally a hundred more/ The boss tell ud to check every caravans because we need to see if there any Imperial peolpe survive, So we can introgation them and asking as question" Answer the Soldier 2.

"Man i cant do this anymore, i am to tired, can we just rest now because i only only small of us cheking thr Caravans. And i dont see any peolpr more than 5 now in group..." Now it turn the Soldier 3 to Complain.

"Almost more than half of ours peolpe now moved to the frontline so they can waste more time for us, to escort every caravans" Answer again the Soldier 1.

"Damn is that new enemy really that dangerous? The fac- wait you guys hearing that?" Asking Soldier 4

"What in the,Give the Binoculars!"
As Soldier 1 Now Looking more details he was nos shocked to see what did just happen in the far distance.

"A DRAGON!!! TELL THE COMMANDER ABOUT THIS!" Now in the distance can be hear a dragon roaws as it was burning every caravans it see.

"Woah so that a dragon look like i must take a p-".

"I JUST TOLD YOU TO CALL THE COMMANDER!, NOT TAKING A PHOTO OF A DRAGON!!" Shout Soldier 1.

"Y yes" as now that he will call the commander, someone is needed to distrach that dragon from attacking the caravans.

Tank and helicopter can be seen now coming toward the dragons as the vehicle shooting the dragon.

"Forward forward! Let us show that big lizard a hot shower!" The fire is not stopping as the dragon now getting fallback from the overwhelming fire.

The black cloud covered the entite battle as now everyone thiking the danger is now end, A green laser of out nowhere struck the entire vehicle unit.

"What is that gree-" BOOM

THE AI CONTROLLING THE CORVUS POV [Sharded]

'Now that what i call a fortable green laser' The AI who controlling the Unit now shooting at every thing it see from the caravans to the stell vehicle.

'Another flying unit?, to bad i now have a backups unit' From behing the big Corvus spawn a few T3 unit.

More and more enemy unit falling down as the radar now only showing the enemy base, realize that all the enemy is death the AI now in their own though 'That was a little bit to overkill is it?' That was maybe the first time the AI show the enemy their concern, but all of that it does matter because everyone here will turn into ash or pile of dead body.

JSDF POV

"HOW THEY ARE HERE!??, I THOUGH OUR UNIT ALREADY SLOW THEM DOWN?!!" Shout the Commander BOOM
The sound of exploding and gun can be heard from a far as everyone in basecamp start to panic.

"I am sorry b but all of our army we send is confirmed already terminated"
Said the Scout soldier who now nervous and scared to see the enviroment.

After hearing that the Commander now who angry before now turn wistfully, with loud sigh the Commander answer "Hahaha is this what you saw before Itami?" The commander now looking at the outside and realize that the enemies is prepare to shooting the base "Fuck.."BAAM.

No POV

Scream,Black cloud,Blood and Chaos
Can be see from the battle, Those who survive any shoot fron corvus is either getting executed by the small unit or getting crushed by bigger unit.

Children crying can be heard before sound of explode silent it.
Different far of body either hand or head is flying because of the canon Fotress unit shell.

Those who already inside the portals can only heard from a far as the sound of exploding now fading to atom as it was never be heard before, everyone who escaoe through portals have bunch of emotion there are peolpe are Sad While other are Happy because they escape the Hell.

As the end of portals can be see Now everyone is ready to see the new world they never see and hoping for a better live since they know that those green peolpe are helping every all of them.

As now the shine of light can be seen they though that this is now the end of madness until a blue light can be seen and BANG BANG BANG.

(Tell me if there any grammar error and yes this was all after 1 month+)