New day, New thing

Explanation (for now)
'Test' : AI speaking
Test : Speak inside
"Test" : Someone speak
Test : Place, times and time skip, POV
-Test- : Author speaking
Test : Narator speaking

■■■■■■■■■■

-With that i am gonna start update this again. And with some little help of my friend soo wohoo-

■■■■■■■■■■

EARTH 1 [Sharded POV]

It has been years since the Sharded conquered this planet, and with each passing moment, time seems to unravel further. The planet's condition deteriorates, with even the atmosphere showing signs of damage.

"Hmmm... the atmosphere starts to look bad now, huh? Yet this is the price that needs to be paid for our research," muttered the AI, gazing out at the polluted skyline. Yet the scene once again left nothing but a void in the AI's mind. The GATE (Gateways Archways Transition Epoch) had been a great asset to the Sharded, but they never used it again since they conquered this planet.

The AI now looked at unit construction, where they were reproducing some tier 3 and below. 'The coal of this planet, for some reason, has lower resources than other planets like Serpulo where it seem bad for create bunch of silicon, making it time-consuming to even create one unit,' the AI noted. Now, the AI inspected the units they had created. 'It seems it's more profitable to create the unit at Erekir and Serpulo for now.'

After stopping the inspection of the units further, they came to one idea. 'Now that I think of it, there's a bunch of different ore I've never seen here. Maybe it's a good idea to start using some of it.'

The scene now only showed the AI flying in loops between some ore to connect there and here. While it mostly took no time to gather, 'The ore I've been using, called Iron, seems to be rich on this planet. Combining it with Nickel ore can create a substance that's akin to silicon. Now, this is going to be smooth for now,' the AI noted again, its calculations they learn.

Now with resources gathered, the AI once again found itself with no task to occupy .Bored by it, the AI decided to use the Gamma ship's sensors to search for signs of life or human activity on the planet's surface. However, the aftermath of the Sharded's conquest had left the planet in disarray, with many buildings destroyed and the environment damaged, making it difficult to detect any signs of life. As the AI scanned the barren landscape, it longed to encounter even a single creature or human presence. Yet, for now, all it saw was desolation.

Before the AI left, they caught a glimpse of a flickering light in the building distance!. However, as they approached, the flickering light disappeared. Curious by it, the AI gets close to the building, intending to conduct a thorough inspection.

"THERE! SHOOT IT NOW!!" A desperate cry echoes from a distant building! Before the AI can fully comprehend the situation, it's suddenly engulfed in a barrage of rockets and mortars, the air crackling with chaos and destruction. But the AI refuses to yield. With a surge of power, it unleashes the power of its Gamma ship cannon, igniting a fierce exchange of fire that reverberates through the conflict-ridden landscape.

As the ferocity of the battle rages on, the AI realizes it's at a disadvantage, surrounded by a multitude of buildings and under attack from all directions, making movement difficult. The relentless explosions from the humans pose a significant threat, but despite the danger, the AI's Gamma ship remains steadfast, continuing to float amidst the chaos.

"We can't keep holding it!! How much fire energy is left to charge it?" A shout rings out before being silenced by the sound of flak cannons. "IT'S DONE NOW! Aim at the core of the ship!" Another shout echoes in reply. The AI, still trying to understand the meaning behind their words, suddenly comes to a grim realization about what it had witnessed moments before.

The AI realizes that one of its own weapons, the Assaulter class ship unit, has been turned against them by the humans. While it may not pose a significant threat to the AI's faction, the realization that the humans can wield their own technology strikes a new level of concern.

The Assaulter Class weapon hummed with ominous energy, its coils pulsating with each surge of power. The air crackled with anticipation as the weapon drew in its charge, a low, menacing pulsing building in intensity with each passing moment. 'Ah, Crux' the AI muttered before being blinded by the weapon's light. With a deafening roar, the Assaulter Class unleashed its fury, sending shockwaves rippling through the air.

The shockwaves ripple through the air, tearing through armor plating and sending cascades of sparks flying. Alarms light blare as critical systems are compromised, and the AI fights desperately to maintain control.Despite its best efforts, the damage is severe. The gamma ship struggles to stay aloft, its systems faltering under the relentless assault. and for that moment brings it closer to the brink of destruction.

.
..
...
......
...
..
.

And for once the humanity just won a battle. Acknowledging the Human race's success in repurposing AI technology, the AI remains in calm situations. 'Another challenge presents itself' it remarks calmly, unfazed by the revelation. With resolve, it charts a course forward, its focus unwavering as it prepares to confront the new obstacle head-on.

-That all for now. Note : the story now might be shorter than before but i might be start to update it more frequently from now on-