Chapter 3

Nanon

I remember I was in the lobby sort of place... With many people around. Then how the fuck then everything froze and I ended up in this room with Barbie dome again?

So I am not getting out of this? Am I really in a comic book? Shit! Then... How do I go out?

I can't believe this... There is no sane explanation to this than a simple fact that maybe I have gone mad. And my hallucinations are now extreme level.

"Nanon..." I saw a woman walking towards me and I rubbed my eyes on the unbelievable sight. "What is wrong with you?" She asked.

"Mom?" I asked confused.

"Yes, Mom. I am your mom. So good. You remember me. Then why were you asking Ohm who he is?" She asked me annoyed.

"Wait... What? Mom, you too?" That's my actual mom. Why is she too in the comic dream?

"NANON!" I saw another familiar figure walking and this time I am sure I have gone completely mad. "How can you let your dad look so stupid?" He yelled on me.

Wait. Why are my real parents dressed like this? And why are they screaming? And why is my dad looking more intimidating and my mom looking even kore pretty?

I held my head confused and slid down. A hand came on to my shoulder and I jumped almost falling on the ground but that same hand caught me.

"Nonnie?" I asked shocked.

She grinned and pulled me up. She winked at me and turned to mom and dad. "Let me talk to Nanon dad. I will handle it."

They looked at us skeptically while I turned to Nonnie dumbfounded.

As they left Nonnie held my hand and made me sit. I smacked her head immediately.

"Ow!" She smacked me back.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" I asked.

"Shhh... Relax... You are just in my story."

"Your story?" I asked confused.

"Yes. This right now is a dream. When you will wake up, I will be gone. Because I did not include myself in here."

I held my head in my hands. "I am lost Nonnie. Say something that makes sense please."

She chuckled. "I always wanted to see you romanticizing a guy. But my imagination went wild and I wrote an Omegaverse fanfic of the comic I read." She winked smiling wide showing her dimples that resembled mine making me recall that I cannot kill her because she is my biological sister.

"Nonnie, I don't care what you write. Just let me out of here or I'll kill you."

She held me by my shoulder. "I know you will when you will be able to. But before that you will have to complete this story... Before that you won't be able to escape."

"WHAT?"

"Nonnie?"

"Nonnie?"

"NONNIE...."

I woke up with a jerk and found myself again on the same bed in the Barbie dome alone.

So... I am stuck in Nonnie's Omegaverse story?

And I cannot get out till I finish this?

"Ahem..." Someone cleared their throat and I immediately turned to look in the direction of the voice.

It's the same stone wall.

"Are you ok?" He asked frowning.

"What is it to you?" I asked annoyed. "And isn't this my room? Who allowed you in?"

He opened and closed his mouth a few times before speaking. "A day before... You were urging me to come into this room which reeks of your stinking pheromones." He scrunched his nose.

I gaped. WHEN DID I RELEASE PHERMONES? "If you can't stand it, then get out!" I said.

"WHAT?"

"GET OUT!"

He got on his feet and walked away stomping his feet only to stop at the door and then he turned and walked back.

"Don't you dare ask me to tolerate you again." He said.

I grimaced. "Please... Just go!"

He turned to leave again but then again stopped and turned. "Don't you behave this way. You were the one who wanted to show your love to me all the time. Now what are you trying to prove? That you don't love me?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. But I cannot rub my dick against a stonewall." I shook my head frustrated.

He looked at me wide eyed. "What a vulgar language! I always knew, you are not worth being called an omega."

I pressed my lips. "Are you deaf or dumb? Just leave please. I am having a headache. And I am sorry that while life is fucking me, I am unable to keep my language in check. What am I supposed to call you? Mr. Respectable Stone Wall, get out of here and let me sleep."

He paused for a few moments glowering at me while I I looked at him dully waiting for him to understand my words and leave.

Instead he walked to me and leaned closer making me feel disgust with the intimidating gesture and the weird strong smell. "You cannot NOT love me Nanon." He said looking into my eyes.

My expression right now could be a mix of disbelief, annoyance and disgust. "I cannot NOT not love you, dude." I said in the same tone.

He pulled back. "Dude?"

"Yeah... As in... what? Now don't tell me. What kind of comic doesn't have such basic common terms like fuck and dude?"

"Fuck dude?"

"No... Comma... in between these two words please. Or else..." What the fuck am I explaining?

He gulped and maintained his posture straightening his suit and tie. "Listen. I am your alpha and you will love me. I don't know what has happened to you. But you will be around me like you were before... like someone who couldn't breathe without me."

"What fucked up character is this Nanon in here?" I mumbled. "Look Mr. stonewall. I have no interest in you. You can go be an Alpha or a Larva. I don't give two fucks. Just don't expect me to be the same that you think I was."

"But I give two fucks! Whatever that means... And it's now an Alpha's challenge to win you over my recessive Omega."

🧾Nanon's Current Situation Thesaurus: 🧾

Barbie Dome - Pink décor Omega Room

Fucker - The stonewall

Stonewall - Broad and hard-chested Ohm

Pheromones - Fart

Larva - an immature form of other animals that undergo some metamorphosis, e.g. a tadpole or a Stonewall

Dude - Intimidating Stonewall

No Two-Fucks Given - Go to Hell Larva Stonewall!