Chapter Ten

Dallas POV
"Hey doll, what's wrong?" I asked. Ever since soda got back from work he's been off a bit, barley talking. I could tell something was bothering him.

"It's just... Steve hates me now, I don't think he'll ever want to talk to me again." He sighed.

"Doll, Yknow that's not true, Steve's your buddy, I'm sure he'll come around at some point" I wrapped an arm around his hips.

"I don't know, I hope so" He just looked down, maybe it really was bad. How could Steve hate soda so much?

They've never fought, heck the only times they'd fight was for the fun of it. But this didn't seem like that was the situation.

"What made him angry at you in the beginning?" I asked him, he just looked at me confused.

"What?" He asked.

"I said, 'What made him angry at you in the beginning?"

"Oh, um, just something" He shrugged.

"Something? Soda, I have a hard time believing it's was just 'something" I said, "Im serious soda, what's going on with you two?"

"Dal, I can't talk about it, really" He just looked at me, his eyes look as if he was about to cry, "it's just something between us, there nothing you can do"

"Soda, just let me help you" I reached out for his hand, "If you tell me what's wrong then I can help you, please soda"

"Dallas, just drop it, there is nothing" He squeezed my hand, "It's my fault, so I'll fix it"

"Soda, promise me you'll be alright"

"I can't promise anything" Usually he's laugh out as if it was a joke, but he didn't. I know soda doesn't want me to get involved, but I'm worried. He and Jonny, the gang... there everything, and I don't want to lose any of them. Sounds pathetic; but sodas my world.

I'd die for any of them, and I mean it, if one of died, I will go with them. And I'm not sorry about it. I can't stand to life without the others.

"Soda" I said, running a hand throw his hair, "If I died would you care?"

"I couldn't live without you" He mumbled into my chest, "Why are you asking?"

"No reason"

"Would You care?"

"Mhm, what?" I looked down and locked eyes with his, "What do you mean?"

"If I died, would you care?"

"Mhm, I'd die for you" I mumbled, brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Isn't that a bit over the top?" He laughed a bit, and I smiled.

"No, I'd die if any of You's died"

"I don't know what to say to that" He chuckled, leaning on my chest.

"You don't have to say anything doll" I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it over is body, "Just keep it in mind, that's all I ask for"

"I love you dally" He said, wrapping an arm around my torso, "I love you so much"

I smiled and kissed the top of his head, "I love you too" I laid back, "Goodnight love"

"Night baby" I smiled at the name, it was the first name he's givin' me.