Chapter Twelve

Sodas POV
Me and Steve were on the swings, seeing who could go higher; childish I know.

Steve got tired of it so we headed out and walked around downtown, since none if us had a car.

I could drive pretty good until a drag race, almost flipped the damn car because I wasn't 'paying attention', like id ever. I still had my license but with Darry in the way, he wouldn't let me drive again until I was 30.

and Steve.. steve was just dumb. Driving into trees, animals and chemicals around DX, he eventually got his licenses revoked but still managed to keep his job since it was only us.

"Its only 7, and ain't no way I'm going to see old man again. Man already fired up" Steve ranted about. "I wanna party"

I started. I had an idea. It wasn't the best for me, maybe for Steve though. "Wanna get drunk?"

Steve stared at me, "what?"

It wouldn't be my first time. Well, maybe my first time on purpose.

Before I dropped out, Steve would spike the punch every school party, prom and sometimes one of our classmates parties.

"Are you serious? Cause I'm full on it" Steve smirked at me.

"Yea, Pony drank one time and bought a whole lot of em', Dar got real mad. He didn't get rid of them tho"

"Okay, but were going to the parking lot after we get em', I'm not dealing with Superman if he catches us"

"He'd only yell at me, maybe you to cause he'd think we went to a party and you spiked something again"

Steve smiled and started walking, "Good times"

~ Small Time Skip ~

"Were is everyone?" Steve asked.

"Im pretty sure pony had a track meet today" I told him, "lets get the drinks before they come back"

"Okay" I went and looked into the sink cabinet were there was a black box and a lock on it. Knowing Darry, he tapped the key to the bottom of the box.. how cleaver.

There were five if them. 1 Vodka, 2 small bottles of Rose Wine, 1 Jack Daniel and one singular beer bottle. I guess pony wanted to try lots. Only a sip of each were gone, except the beer, he definitely didn't like any of them.

"Okay lets go" I said, steve grabbed the vodka and ran. Chugging it on the way.

~ Small time skip ~

"Oh come on steve" I grabbed the bottle of vodka from his hand, " you drank the whole damn thing"

"Yea, I'm only tipsy drunk.. i-it takes you one sip" He hiccuped after two words. "Plus it doesn't even matter's, you prefer wine, ish?"

"Well maybe I wanted some, selfish" I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of the small bottles of Rose Wine.

The wine bottles were as small as my hand, only one of them got me some-what drunk. I drank the other one that got me real drunk.

Steve already finished the vodka, and didn't even share. Drank the bottle of beer, also didn't share. The only thing he shared was the Jack Daniel, because he felt 'bad' for not sharing.

"Your funny when your drunk Soda, you get so mad its kinda cute" Steve giggled.

"I wouldn't if you shared, I told you to leave me a sip! A SIP!" I yelled at him. I was already tired of that.

"Hey soda, this may be weird.  But wanna kiss?"

I must of heard things, "what? Im dating Dally, you know this"

"Yeah, it wouldn't mean anything though. Were just friends" He looked at me, "We'd probably forget it tomorrow"

I must have lost my mind. Only two small bottles can drive me that crazy. Crazy enough to to agree, "I guess, it doesn't hurt to try"

He grabbed me and kissed me. He had soft lips, he probably put chapstick on before.

"Hey steve" He looked at me, as we pulled apart, "Have you ever kissed a guy?"

"No. Nit till now" Steve said, "We should sleep" He said, resting his head on the tree stem by the parking lot.

"In the parking lot!?" I asked, is he crazy?

"You want to see Darry drunk? I can barley see and you expect me to walk home? Go to sleep."

I thought of it, maybe not crazy? But still crazy. "Whatever, goodnight" I rested my head on the grass, I couldn't sleep with the kiss stuck in my head.

I don't know whats worst.

That I cheated on Dally with my best friend.

Or that I liked kissing my best friends.

-
Getting spicy rn 😏

Feel free to like and comment, I love reading comments lol 🤪