Chapter 14

Ryan's P.O.V.

My eyes settle on Aiden's face and a smile crosses my face as soon as I find my legs intertwined in his and his arms tightly wrapped around me. I move some hair from his forehead and plant a small kiss. His eyelids flutter and I let out a chuckle as his grasp tightens.

"Good morning, Ryan." He mumbles hiding his face into the pillow.

"Morning, Aiden." I say putting my face in the crook of his neck, wrapped in his arms.

I lick my lips as he asks, "The time?" Damn. His sleepy voice is the sexiest thing ever.

"Almost 10. We should really get up." I say rolling over on top of him.

"Okay, let's get up then." He mumbles keeping one eye closed and the other one open.

I smirk and lean in and I slowly kiss down his neck as he runs his finger through my hair. He sighs in pleasure when I kiss the sweet spot of his neck and he wraps his legs around my waist. I inhale deeply as I let my hand slowly slip inside his boxers.

"Oouch!" I grab my stomach and get up. I let out another moan and lie in the bed on my face grabbing my belly. "W-What was that, Aiden?" I ask burying my face into the pillow.

I lift my head up hearing him whisper and look at him. He is grabbing his mouth and his eyes are dancing in every corner of the room. "I am really sorry, Ryan. I didn't mean to kick you. I-It just happened."

I glare at him and as he keeps blinking and whispering something barely audible. He suddenly moves forward and wraps his arms around my neck resting his head on my shoulder. "I know you won't hurt me, I am sorry."

I stare blankly at the wall as he keeps whispering "sorry" in my ear hugging me.

"What, you won't hold me?" I sigh hearing his sad voice and immediately wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me.

--------------------------

Aiden's P.O.V.

Ryan smiles squeezing my hand into his. I smile back probably blushing.

"I never realized, this place is actually nice." I say and he looks at me. His hair blowing in the wind and holding hands we are walking down the narrow street just next to the green fields. I look at him and chuckle as he tries to fix his hair but fails.

"Or, I think I should say it's because you're with me?" I say putting my index finger on my chin like I was thinking something really important.

He giggles and pulls me grabbing my arm. I pout wrapping both of my arms around his waist.

"Oh, I can't walk anymore!" I say gasping for air frowning. "Let's go back and you'll probably have to carry me."

He laughs loudly. "What? You are tired already?...But I can carry you." He says pointing at me with his index finger.

"Ryan?"

I turn around hearing the voice. A guy, with blonde hair, almost as tall as us, like only about an inch shorter, standing there. He was wearing glasses that reflected the sunlight, so I can't see his eye color.

I look at Ryan. His lips are a straight line and his hands are already closed into fists. "What are you doing here?" He says, his voice flat.

"Just walking...like you. So how are you? And who is this?" The guy gives a cheesy smile and asks pointing at me.

"That's none of your business." Ryan says pulling my hand and walking past the guy.

I look at the guy's face who only wanted to know who I was, still holding the smile on his face.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask Ryan, surprised. "He asked you something."

"Like I care. He is no one important." He says frowning.

I turn my head and look at the guy. Still standing there, looking at us tilting his head, folding his arms across his chest.

--------------------------

"Why did you pull me like that?" I ask Ryan sitting next to him with my coffee mug in my hand.

He shrugs. "I just don't like him"

"But who is he? He doesn't look like a bad guy." I ask curiously.

"He is from my class and I don't like talking to him. That's all." He says taking a sip from the coffee cup.

I lean back on the couch. "But he wanted to know who I was. So you could at least tell him my name. I wanted to. But you started walking. So..."

Ryan puts the cup on the table and stands up. "I'm going to the farm. I need to fix some things there."

"You wanna come?" He says while putting on the boots.

I laugh loudly standing up. "Do I look like I'm dying to go to that stinky place?"

He smiles. "Well, it's not that bad...I'll get going then, bye."

I come back to the couch after closing the door. I sigh and smile blushing. Ryan should really stop being so cute all the time.

But the thought of that guy with the glasses won't stop bugging me. Who was he and why did Ryan avoid talking about him?