2. Stop Flirting Already.

i knocked on the door twice, waiting patiently for someone to answer.
- coming! - i heard a muffled voice say. soon enough, the person opened the door. of course it was gerard.
- hey - he said smiling widely, as i did the same.
- hey gee! - we stood in a comfortable silence, before i spoke up. - so... can i come in? - i giggled, as he widened his big hazel eyes.
- oh yes, sorry.. my bad - he scratched his neck looking to the ground, and moved out of the way so that i could step inside. i took off my shoes and he gripped my hand. he dragged me down into a basement, which i assume is his room. well i guess we have that in common! i looked around all the posters, CDs, action figures and more. there was so much stuff! i smiled when i noticed a funko pop of my favorite character from south park.
- you like south park? - gerard said awkwardly, looking into my eyes.
- yeah! who doesn't? it's my favorite tv show honestly. i love (fav/char)! they're so funny - i explained, as words started to just slip out of my mouth.
- yeah, i like (fav/char) too! - i looked at him surprised, as he smiled from ear to ear.
- that's so cool! - i said and he nodded, giggling a little.
- so where are the guys? - i asked, coming closer to him. he put his hands inside of the pockets of his jeans, as he looked out the window next to us.
- they should be here soon, you know you live next to me, so you got here kinda too early - the raven haired boy explained, as i took a look out the window as well. i kinda felt bad for coming too early. does he have a problem with it? fuck, i don't know.
- do you want something to drink? - we looked at each other at the same time.
- no thank you - i said kindly and he nodded.
- something to eat then? - he raised an eyebrow, and i shook my head.
- alright.. - he nodded, and sat down on his bed. soon we heard a knock on the door.
- gerard are the guys here yet? - i heard mikey's voice, as i looked behind us. gerard stood up, and opened the door, revealing mikey in just sweatpants without a tee. his hair was wet, he had a towel around his neck, and his glasses were off. i couldn't help but blush at the sight of him. he looked very handsome. soon his eyes met mine, making him jump a bit.
- oh fuck! - he said surprised, as gerard laughed.
- only y/n's here, but the guys are on their way - mikey nodded his head, as he went into gerard's room.
- so i wasn't the earliest person here, huh? - i chuckled trying to keep the conversation going. i looked at gerard as his eyebrows furrowed. "did i say something wrong?"  i thought to myself.
- what do you mean? - he said seemingly confused.
- well, mikey was here first right? and he also took a shower at your house? - i said just as confused as he did. soon they both broke into laughter before spoking up again.
- we are brothers, y/n. we live together! - haha.... fuck. embarrassing. i felt my cheeks getting hotter, i probably turned into a fucking tomato.
- sorry.. - i mumbled looking down at the ground.
- it's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's not your fault - mikey said ruffling my hair, making me blush even more. i looked into his beautiful brown eyes, as he smirked putting his hand on my cheek.
- you have pretty eyes, y/n - he said kindly, making me smile, and blush even MORE.
- t-thanks... - i said as mikey took his hand off of my cheek. i looked to my left, where gerard stood. i examined his facial expression. is he jealous? his eyebrows are kinda furrowed, his lips are pouty, and he overally looks mad at something. we heard loud banging at the room's door, making the three of us flinch at the same time.
- let us in you emo asshole! - frank yelled, and i could hear ray scolding him.
- i'm not emo, you short bastard! - gerard said obviously mad at the insult, opening the door. ray came in, and immediately hugged me.
- what's.. what's that for? - i said, and ray pulled away.
- what? - he said confused, furrowing his eyebrows a bit.
- the hug, what was it for? - he nodded and thought about it.
- idk, i was just excited to see you - he smiled, and so did i.
- who's ready to party!! - frank shouted loud enough for the neighbours to hear, as mikey scolded him.
- geez louise, sorry... - he rolled his eyes, and opened a beer. - do you want one y/n? - he said handing me a can.
- sure, thanks - i smiled at him, and he winked at me.
- so what are we going to do? - ray said directly to gerard, looking into his eyes.
- maybe we could watch a movie in the living room? - he said looking at everyone, as we all agreed on his decision. we all went upstairs, and sat on the floor in front of the TV. (you're sitting like this (from left to right) ray frank you gerard mikey)
- what kind of movies do you like y/n? - frank spoke up, as gerard was busy finding a movie on netflix.
- i don't know really.. i guess i like all genres? but horror movies are definitely my favorite - i said, as my eyes lit up from talking about my favorite thing. he chuckled at my cute reaction, and smiled. i blushed a little, as we held eye contact.
- horror's my favorite genre too darlin - he said attractively, as i blushed even more.
- oh stop flirting already, will ya? - gerard said with annoyance written all over his voice. fuck, i'm already annoying them... maybe this was a wrong idea? you know, coming here?.. maybe i should've stayed home..
- earth to y/n? hello! - gerard said quite loudly, shaking his hand in front of my eyes. i flinched, and immediately turned my head to meet his eyes. he giggled, seeing that my eyes were very wide.
- sorry, i kinda dazed off... - i said, relaxing my face, as he nodded.
- it happens. but anyway, i was asking you about this movie - he said pointing to the TV with his head.
- well what about it? - i said confusingly staring into the screen.
- ...do you want to watch it? - he said and i looked at him.
- sure, why not - i said and he nodded. he played the movie and we all sat in silence. the movie was kinda boring. frank from time to time would comment the stupidity of the movie, and ray would shush him, saying that he's invested in it. it made us all chuckle a bit. i felt a bit tired, as my eyelids got heavier, my head hurt and i just couldn't pay attention to the movie.
"i'm so sleepy..."  i said in my head as my eyes slowly closed, and i felt my head hitting gerard's shoulder. he jumped a little, and i could sense that he was tensed up. i smiled a little, before everything became a blur... i fell asleep.