8. Do You Really Have To Touch Each Other?

i woke up with a big headache, remembering the karaoke. i looked at the time and noticed that they probably were already home. i also noticed that gerard texted me. i decided to read the text once i change my clothes. i quickly put on a new shirt and pants, and took my phone. i went to the messages, and clicked on gerard.

hey, where are you?
did you ditch?
helloooooo
girl.
text me back
hello
are you still coming?
we're waiting for you.

when i finally read it i felt bad for not answering.

(bold - you normal - gerard)

hey sorry, i ditched school and went for a nap.
I'm coming btw :)

alright.
stay safe, it's late and dark.

thanks, I'll try my best not to get kidnapped
lol
read

i sighed noticing he left me on read, and decided to finally go outside. it didnt take long for me to be in front of his house. i knocked on the door twice, waiting for someone to open it. suddenly after a few seconds, gerard opened the door. we smiled and exchanged hey's. i went inside, and went straight to his room.

- AYEE!! y/n!! - frank shouted, opening his arms for a hug. i giggled and ran to him. we hugged for a few seconds, and then we pulled away. i put my hands in the pockets of my pants and smiled at the guys.
- where were you? we were looking for you! - ray said, and i scratched my head.
- i just got tired, so i ditched and took a nap.. - i said and put my lips in a line. he nodded at me and shrugged.
- sometimes it happens - he said, handing me a beer. i nodded at him and said "thanks".
- so did my princess have a good sleep? - frank said, wrapping his left arm around me. i jumped and looked at him.
- w-what? - i said, feeling my cheeks burning. i really could not blush, i mean.. come on! it's frank. he's hot, and he's flirting with ME? goddamn. he laughed, and took his left arm off before ruffling my head. i just smiled, looking at the beer i was holding in both of my hands. i looked to the left were gerard was, and i felt a pit growing in my stomach. and no, it wasn't the good one. his arms were crossed at his chest, and his hazel eyes were literally piercing through my body. i looked back down, before ray spoke up.
- so, who's ready for some karaoke? - he said enthusiastically, as frank started jumping like a kid.
- WOOHOO LET'S GO!! - he said, and i couldn't contain my laughter. he was acting like a child, i really could not laugh.

we all went to the living room, and sat on the couch. (order: gerard you frank mikey ray)
we all sang some songs alone and sometimes we sang together. i then wanted to sing "there is a light that never goes out" by the smiths, when frank stood up and said he wanted to sing with me. we took our "microphones" (just our phones) and started singing. we took turns, and sang the chorus together. we were standing in front of each other, making deep eye contact. not gonna lie, this was very romantic. when we sang the chorus for the second time, he grabbed my waist, and started trailing his hand over to my face. he cupped it, and put his forehead on mine.

- do you really have to touch each other? - gerard said bluntly, annoyance written all over his face and voice. we stopped singing, as the song still played in the background. we pulled away from each other, and looked over at gerard. i just stood there embarrassed, as everyone was eyeing us. especially gerard.
- what the fuck is your problem, huh? - frank said aggressively, walking up to gerard and grabbing him by the collar. "shit. this won't end well..."  i thought, as the boys were literally face to face.
- come on you guys, stop it! - ray said, trying to pull frank away from gerard.
- no, fuck off - he said, pushing ray. he almost fell down, but i grabbed him from behind. we just stood there, and mikey soon joined us.
-  come on! speak up motherfucker - he growled with his eyebrows furrowed as fuck.
- dude whatever, i'm going home. - ray said, putting his hands up in the air. he side hugged me and mikey, before waving at us and leaving. mikey sighed, and told me he's going to his room. i nodded and waved at him, still standing next to frank and gerard. gerard still hasn't spoke up. suddenly frank pushed him away, and gerard punched him very hard. he fell to the floor, and i literally shat my pants. (well not really but yk)

- guys stop! - i shouted, grabbing gerard by his arm, as he was about to punch frank again. he looked at me with angry eyes, showing no sympathy towards me. he pushed me and went straight to his room, slamming the door behind him. i sighed, putting my head in my hands. i looked down at frank, who was still on the floor. he was holding his nose, with blood all over his face and hands. i quickly ran up to him and hugged him. i started sobbing, feeling sorry for him. he took his other hand and started carressing my back.
- shh.. don't cry - he said softly, and my sobs became quieter. i pulled away, and pecked his lips. his eyes went wide, and his face went literally red. i took his hand, and we walked to my house.

my parents weren't home, so i let him stay for the night. i took him to my bathroom and cleaned him up. when i was done, he smiled at me. he was now sitting on the sink as i was standing between his legs, we just looked at each other, and before i knew, he took my face in both of his hands and pulled me into a kiss. butterflies went flying in my stomach, and i just gave in. we kept kissing intensively for what felt like forever. we pulled away to catch our breath, and i just looked into his beautiful brown eyes.
- i think i love you.. - i whispered quietly, and he smirked.
- i think i love you too - he whispered back, and pecked my lips. i giggled and so did he.