16. So Are We A Couple?

- are you ready for our date? - he asked me, as i felt nervous. i looked up at him, before nodding slowly. 
- y-yeah. i think so - i stuttered out, as he giggled.
- alright, then let's go - he said, smiling at me with his teeth, holding my warm hand in his cold one. i shivered a bit. "he's so cold"  i thought to myself, and gerard smirked to himself.
- sorry sugar - he said, looking at the road ahead, making me roll my eyes playfully. 

time skip

we went for a walk in the park, we got ice cream, we listened to misfits and the smashing pumpkins on a bench, and i also showed him some new horror punk bands i found. overall the date was great, and we kissed at least 5 times. i think i'm in love.

we were now driving to his house, after we decided to have a sleepover there. he had his hand on my thigh, and the other on the wheel.
- hey, gerard... - i started speaking, looking out the window, observing the view outside as it started raining.
- hm? - he hummed, and i sighed before speaking.
-  i.. i love you - i said, as my voice quieted down at the end of the sentence, i looked at him, and he had his eyes widened, but he was still focused on the road. surprisingly, we were in front of his house. he parked, before facing me. he held both of my hands in his, looking deep into my (eyecolor) eyes.
- i love you too y/n - he said, smiling at me slightly, as i felt butterflies in my stomach.
- really? - i said, kinda surprised. he hummed, nodding quickly. i put my hands around his neck, as i stared at his beautiful pink lips.
- so are we a couple? - i asked him, making him blush. a lot. he looked like a tomato.
- y-yeah.. if you want to! - he said, and i chuckled, narrowing my eyes.
- of course i want to - i said, smirking. as he smiled again.
- i'm glad... i love you so much - he told me, staring from my left eye to my right eye back and forth.  i bit my bottom lip, rotating my head a bit to the right.
- ...please kiss me - he whispered, almost whimpering under me. the fronts of his eyebrows were facing upwards, as i smirked to myself again.
- i don't know if i want to.. - i whispered playfully, as he whined.
- please - he whimpered as i bit my lip again. i looked down at his lips, before kissing him passionately. i moaned into the kiss, and so did he. soon my fingers were tangled in his beautiful black messy hair, tugging on it from time to time, as his hands wandered around my waist.
we pulled away for a second to catch our breaths, as we looked into each others eyes.
- you're so beautiful.. - he said, carressing my cheek with his thumb. i smiled, blushing a little.
- no i'm not... - i said shyly, as he shook his head.
- yes you are. - he said, boping my nose with his index finger. i scrunched my nose, and he giggled.

- alright, let's go inside - i said, and he nodded in response. we got out of the car, as he opened the door for me.
- woah, thanks gentleman - i said sarcastically, as he rolled his eyes, closing the door behind me.
- shut up - he said, laughing a little, before we entered the house.
- is mikey home? - i asked him, as he shrugged, before looking at me. he gripped me by my waist harshly, looking deep into my eyes.
- i don't care. - he said, before aggressively kissing me. i moaned into his soft pink lips, before tugging on his hair. i pulled away, and without a word i dragged him to his room. i pushed him softly on the bed, as i sat on his lap, intertwining our lips again. i felt sparks and butterflies, as he moaned into the kiss.

(guys i hate writing smut. sorry for giving you blue balls LMAOOO)

we layed in bed, as i rested my head on his chest. we were still trying to catch our breath after the exhausting...thing we had. soon we heard a knock on the door, and gerard stood up, opening the door.
- hey.. oh! hey y/n! - mikey said, pushing past gerard to come to me. he hugged me, as i smiled softly at him.
- hey - i said waving with my hand at him.
- so what do you want? - gerard said, crossing his arms at his chest, making mikey turn around.
- i just wanted to hangout with you, but i didn't know y/n was here - he explained, before going to the door.
- i'm gonna go now, have fun y'all - he said.
- hey don't go! hangout with us - i shouted, as gerard rolled his eyes, annoyed with my behavior. mikey turned around, with a lost face.
- ...oookay. - he said awkwardly, before going back in and closing the door behind him. we all sat down at the floor, and we talked about everything honestly. but i decided to ask gerard something that was haunting my mind lately.
- hey gerard..? - i started, as he looked up at me, humming.

- i think i want you to change me - i said, as both his and mikey's eyes widened.