10. Nice Video You Were Watching There

i just did the nasty with myself, and now I'm eating a peanut butter toast while drinking tea. i sighed and took my phone in my hand, before looking at my contacts. my finger hovered above frank, before clicking it. i went straight to the messages and texted him with the whole toast in my mouth.

(bold - you normal - frank)

hey, i think we should break up.

i waited for about 3 minutes for him to text me back.

alright

"really? that's all he has to say?" i thought to myself in disbelief. whatever. who cares.

k, thanks

i then clicked at gerard, and decided to text him.

i broke up with frank :)

that's great, i hope you feel better <3

yeah i do, thanks. :)

hey i was wondering..
maybe we could hang out after school tomorrow?
just the two of us.

sure, why not?
what would you like to do?

idk, we could either hang out in my room, listen to some music and stuff or just go out for a nice walk
what do you think?

honestly, i don't care.
as long as I'm with you I'm happy lol

then maybe we should do everything i just proposed?

okayyy
i have a question

sure what is it?

could i come over for a sleepover rn?
i need you..

sure :) <3

great!! I'll be there in a minute <3
byee

bye bye
love you

i smiled at his text, and went to my room. i changed my clothes, took my bag and left. i closed the door with my key, and went straight to his house. i knocked on the door twice, waiting for someone to open it. suddenly, an older woman with blonde hair greeted me.

- hello darling, what brings you here? - she said calmly, and i scratched my neck.
- i came to visit gerard... - i said awkwardly, and her face lit up.
- oh that's great! come in - she said smiling from ear to ear. i went inside and said a quick "thanks".
- gerard!! you have a visitor! - she shouted, and we waited for him. soon he came out of his room, with just his boxers on. he stared at me with widened eyes, and quickly went back in his room. his mother laughed a little, and i just stood there smiling. soon he came back with his clothes on, and he walked up to me. just as we were about to go in his room, his mother stopped us.
- let's have a talk, why don't we? - she said nicely, and i just nodded. gerard groaned and rolled his eyes before furrowing his eyebrows. i giggled a little, and he hit me with his shoulder. we sat on the couch in the living room, before his mother started talking.

- is this your girlfriend? - she said, and i widened my eyes.
- n-no! - he shouted, and crossed his arms at his chest.
- oh come on, don't be embarrassed! - she said putting a hand on his shoulder. i decided to mess with gerard.
- yeah, I'm his girlfriend - i said, looking at gerard's face. he didn't seem angry, he just seemed a bit shocked.
- oh thank god! i started thinking he was gay! - she laughed, and i nodded not really knowing what to say.
- mom, can we go now - gerard said, rolling his eyes again.
- oh yes, I'm sorry. - she apologized, and we all stood up. we exchanged some words, and then i went with gerard to his room.

- I'm so sorry for my mom - he groaned, and sat on his bed, patting the empty space beside him. i sat there, and looked at him.
- it's alright. she's nice - i said, putting my hand on his shoulder.
- well I'm glad you think so - he smiled and so did i. we sat in silence, before he took his phone out. i decided to look at his screen, and there was...

porn.

my eyes went wide, as he closed the google app. oh. my fucking. god. i broke into laughter and he looked at me confused.
- w-what? - he said uncomfortably, probably already knowing what i saw. i tried to calm down but i just couldn't.
- stop laughing! - he said, laughing a little too. i soon calmed down, and wiped the tears that formed in my eyes. i exhaled deeply with my mouth, and smiled to myself.
- nice video you were watching there - i said and his face turned totally red. he formed his lips in a line, before taking a pillow and hiding his face in it. i laughed again, and carressed his back with my hand.
- come on, it's nothing to be embarrassed about - i reassured him, and he shook his head.
- you probably think I'm a pervert now - he mumbled into the pillow, and i laughed again.
- I don't. everyone does it from time to time - i said and he put the pillow down.
- you do it? - he questioned and i nodded awkwardly. he just said a quiet "oh", and i started laughing again. he rolled his eyes at me, and laid down.

- ughh i don't wanna go to school tomorrow - he groaned, as i laid down next to him.
- same.. i just hate it so much. i wish i could sleep all the time - i agreed with him, and he nodded at my words. we just looked at the white ceiling in total silence. i yawned and sighed a little, before he put his arm around my waist, pulling me onto him.
- wanna sleep? - he said, carressing my side with his thumb. i let out a sleepy "mhm", as he put a blanket on us.
- goodnight - he said, kissing my forehead. i smiled slightly to myself, before quietly saying "night".