11. Morning Sugar (SMUT WARNING!!)

i woke up in gerard's bed, with his arms around my waist. i pulled away from him, sitting up straight. i kept on thinking about last night, while looking at his face. he suddenly opened his eyes, and i got fucking scared.
- morning sugar - he said, making me blush a bit.
- what's up with the nickname? - i asked him shyly, while playing with my hands.
- i don't know, i like it - he shrugged, sitting straight up as well. he suddenly hugged me and nuzzled his head in my neck. i couldn't help but feel butterflies, as i took my left hand to pat his head. we just sat like that in a comfortable silence.
- do you wanna go to school today? - he said, and i shook my head.
- honestly? no. what about you? - i returned the question, and he pulled away from my neck, with his arms still around me.
- I'd prefer to spend my time with you - he said with a slight frown on his face. i giggled, looking deep into his now yellow eyes. his eye color truly is confusing, I couldn't figure it out. i furrowed my brows deep in my thoughts, and soon gerard noticed.
- whatcha thinkin' about? - he rotated his head slightly to the side, looking at me like an innocent puppy.

- I'm thinking bout your eyes.. - i muttered out, looking at him with furrowed brows. he looked at me surprised a bit, before speaking.
- what do you mean? - he said with one raised eyebrow, and i shrugged slightly.
- dude I don't know, they're usually hazel, but sometimes they look yellow and sometimes even red. i don't understand it - i explained, and he gulped quite loudly looking at anything but me. i sighed, and he shrugged.
- i don't know.. - he said quietly, slowly looking back into my eyes. i nodded slightly, keeping eye contact with him. we stared at each other like this for a while, before i decided to get up. i changed my clothes, and sat back down as gerard groaned loudly, falling back on his bed.
- can't we just chill and lay in my bed all dayyyy - he whined, and i rolled my eyes at him while smiling.
- nooooo - i whined just like him, and he sighed.
- alright... - he rolled his eyes, before changing his clothes.

after we had breakfast and another talk with his mom, we went to the mall. while i was getting my starbucks, he said he was gonna go buy me something. i insisted, but he still did. i was waiting for him outside starbucks, with our coffees in my hands, when suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder. i turned around just to face gerard. i got scared a bit, and my heart was beating faster. i saw a hot topic bag behind his back, and he smiled at me.
- guess what i got you! - he said enthusiastically, and i shrugged smiling as well. he handed me the bag and i took it.
- come on dude, hot topic is so overpriced... - i said feeling bad. I didn't want him to spend that much money on me. he shrugged still smiling.
- i would spend milions just to make you happy - i blushed at his genuine statement. i slighty pushed his arm.
- awh stopp.. - i said blushing hardly, and he just laughed. i decided to look into the bag, and at what he bought me. it was a skelanimal zip up, and i smiled.
- i know how much you like skelanimals so... - he scratched the back of his neck, and i looked up at him.
- thank you so much - i said happy with the gift, before pecking his lips. when i pulled away, he was blushing. i giggled a bit, before putting the hoodie back in the bag.

after an hour or two of just walking around the town, we came back to his house. looking at the clock, we realized that it's pretty late. we decided to listen to music and do some stuff together, just like we thought about it yesterday. we read marvel comics, we listened to the smashing pumpkins, weezer and radiohead. we were now currently listening to creep, while laying next to each other. i turned my head to look at him, just to find him looking at me already. i blushed a bit before smiling. he looked so pretty..

(SMUT WARNING!!)

before I knew it, we kissed. the kiss was full of emotions, and I've never experienced these feelings. i slightly moaned into the kiss, before pulling away. gerard wiped his mouth, staring at me lustly. before i could do anything, he got on top of me and grabbed both of my wrists over my head. he kissed me hungrily, using his spare hand to trace my waist. i moaned into the kiss, arching my back as my tummy touched his. he smirked onto my lips before pulling away. he looked into my left eye and then the right one, before he started kissing my neck. he sucked on my skin, making me whimper under his touch. suddenly he found my soft spot and i took one of my hands to grab his hair quite hard.
- f-fuck.. - i moaned and i felt his lips form into a smile. he pulled away, wiping his mouth yet again.
- you liked that, huh? - he said, as his eyebrows were now lowered and his eyes narrowed. i nodded slightly, biting my bottom lip. he smirked with his teeth showing, and i felt butterflies again. mx by deftones started playing, as gerard pushed his hips onto mine a bit. i moaned, as i felt his boner through his pants. he let out a breathy yet low moan, which turned me on as fuck. he shut his eyes tight, furrowing his brows a bit.
- o-ohh.. - he moaned, as i took my hand and started massaging his crotch through his jeans. he quickly got his hand, putting it on mine and dragging it up and down.

- f-fuck y/n... don't stop.. - he said, opening his eyes. i nodded, starting to stroke his boner faster.
- ohh yes... just like t-that... - he moaned quietly, closing his eyes again. i smirked, taking my hand off. he opened his eyes wide, looking at me with his mouth open.
- oh come on, don't be such a tease! - he whined, the fronts of his brows going up. i smirked playfully, as he whined again.
- please y/n, touch me more.. - he moaned, and i literally felt my cheeks burning. he turned me on even more. i bit my bottom lip, thinking of what to do.

- touch yourself - i said bluntly, as he raised his eyebrows and parted his pink lips.
- huh? - he said confused with my words.
- you heard me - he looked at me still surprised, before his face went back to normal.
- you're joking or are you being serious? - he asked me, turning his head slightly.
- I'm serious, i want to watch you do it. - i answered his question with all honesty, as his face turned red. i smirked before rolling my eyes playfully at him.
- are you gonna do it or no - i said. he looked down before looking back at me. his face was now relaxed and he nodded slightly.
- I'll do it.. - he mumbled, before sitting up straight. he was now on his knees between my legs, unbuttoning his black skinny jeans. he looked back at me with a questioning stare.
- are you sure? - he said and i nodded immediately. he nodded as well, before taking his pants off. he was now in his boxers, and he started stroking his dick through them while looking at me. this turned me on, and i bit my bottom lip again. he put his hand in his boxers, letting out some breathy moans while looking deep in my eyes. his hand movements got faster and sloppier, as he moaned even more.

- ohhh fuckk.. - he moaned quite loudly while throwing his head back with his eyes closed tight. i really couldn't handle this anymore, so i quickly took my skirt off. his gaze turned back at me, as he was still stroking his cock. he raised one of his eyebrows, before i started touching my clit through my panties. he raised his brows slightly, before relaxing them. we were now masturbating together, looking deeply into each others eyes.
- ohh - i moaned, rolling my eyes to the back of my head. suddenly i felt gerards hand move mine, as he started rubbing circles on my clit with his thumb.
- ahh, god~ - i moaned, arching my back a little.
- mmh... - gerard whimpered, as i bit my finger.
- god, i can't t-take it anymore.. - i moaned out, as gerard raised his brow at me. i looked into his eyes innocently before speaking.
- please fuck me.. I'm begging you. i need you soo much.. - i said desperate to feel him inside of me. his cheeks were now bright red, before he nodded his head. he took his hand off my pussy and the other one off of his cock. he took his boxers off, as i took my panties off. he licked his lips, looking at my pussy. i got a bit embarrassed so i closed my legs, and looked to the right when suddenly i felt his cold breath hit my neck.
- don't be shy sugar.. you're so pretty - he whispered attractively into my ears. his voice turned me on even more. i spread my legs apart before he aligned his member with my entrance. he looked up at me, before asking me if I'm sure. i nodded, and so did he before pushing right inside of me. i gasped, before loudly moaning, as gerard did the same.

he put his hand on his mouth, trying his best not to moan.
- don't cover your moans, they're hot - he looked at me confused, before i smirked.
- your moans turn me on - i said bluntly, before he took his hand off and put it gently on my waist. he started slowly thrusting inside of me, and we both were moaning quietly.
- mmh, please fuck me faster - i moaned out, trying to turn him on. his face turned red, and he whimpered a bit, before thrusting faster and harder.
- ohh fuck, r-right there - i nearly shouted as he hit my g-spot. he smirked, lowering his eyebrows and looking deep into my eyes.
- yeah you like that, huh? - he said and i nodded while biting my bottom lip.
- you're such a naughty girl... - he moaned softly, and i blushed. his voice turned me on even more, he was literally driving me crazy.
- f-fuck you're so tight and wet - he threw his head back, moaning loudly. soon he looked back at me, and grabbed my tits through my shirt.

- I'm g-gonna... I'm gonna come - i moaned out, grabbing his hand that was on my breast. he smirked a bit, before moaning loudly.
- ah~ m-me too.. - he took his left hand and placed it on my hip, grabbing it roughly. his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he mumbled out a 'fuck'. his movements got sloppier and faster, as we were both moaning at the top of our lungs. soon i came, but he didn't. he took his member out, as he started stroking it. he lifted my shirt to reveal my belly, as he moaned loudly.
- ohh fuck... I'm gonna cum.. - he moaned out before cumming all over my stomach.