15. You're So Cute

i woke up in gerard's arms, as he was holding me by my waist tightly. i smiled, stretching my back a little, letting out a groan of relief, as my spine cracked loudly. soon after that, gerard started moving around, while moaning sleepily. i heard him yawn, before i felt him planting a wet kiss on my right cheek. i giggled, as he caressed my (haircolor) hair.

- morning sugar, did you sleep well? - he said quietly, and i hummed in response.
- good - he said, before kissing my cheek again. we just layed like that in his bed, before he sat up. i turned around, laying on my back, as he looked me up and down smiling at me softly.
- what do you want for breakfast? - he asked me, stroking my left cheek with the back of his hand. i played with my hands, looking at them while thinking.
- i don't know, I'll eat whatever you'll make - i said, as he hummed.
- scrambled eggs sound good? - he asked me for the last time, before i hummed back while nodding. he just replied with an "okay" before standing up.
- stay here, I'll be back in a minute - he said, scratching his nose, before leaving the room. he closed the door behind him, and i just turned around to lay on my side. i layed with my eyes closed, waiting for gerard to come back.

after a few minutes, he came back, with two plates in his hands. he closed the door with his foot, before handing me one of the plates. he just made some scrambled eggs with a butter toast, nothing too special. i sat up straight, as i rested my back on the wall. i thanked him for the meal, before eating. we ate in silence, before i realized something. i furrowed my brows, examining gerard. i watched as he peacefully ate the eggs, not taking his gaze off of his plate. suddenly his eyes met mine, and i felt my heart jump.
- what? - he said with his mouth full, as i shook my head, looking back down at my plate.
- nothing - i mumbled under my nose, taking a bite of my toast.
- come on, what is it? tell me - he pleaded, as i rolled my eyes.
- how come are you eating normal food? you're a vampire.. doesn't it like... affect you or some shit? - i questioned him, not looking into his eyes. he giggled slightly, shaking his head at me.
- vampires can eat, you know? we just don't get any calories or anything like that from it. it's kinda useless honestly, but i love to taste food anyway - he explained to me, as i just nodded in response.

- hey, i have another question - i said, as he hummed while eating the rest of his eggs.
- is mikey a vampire too? and like.. your whole family? - i asked him, as he put aside his empty plate.
- yeah, basically. mikey was turned into a vampire by me, and then we decided to turn our parents as well, you know, so that they could be immortal - he said, as i nodded.
- cool - i said awkwardly, not knowing what to say. i mentally face palmed myself. " "cool" really? girl. that's so fucking stupid oh my god"  i overthinked, as gerard laughed. i remembered that he could read my mind, and i actually face palmed.
- you're so cute - he said, ruffling my hair. i scrunched my nose, which made him giggle.
- i'm not - i said, pouting a little. he smirked, narrowing his eyes.
- you are - he argued booping my nose, as i bit his finger, and we laughed in harmony.

- so... how's school going? - he broke the silence that appeared between the two of us.
- it's going great actually, this school is way more better than the school back in my hometown. but i gotta admit that i'm already failing in one class.. - as i said the last sentence, gerard dramatically opened his mouth and eye wide, and i giggled at his reaction.
- what are you failing? maybe i could teach you something - he offered, and i got shy. i looked down, putting my lips in a line.
- ...sciene - i mumbled quietly, hoping to god that he wouldn't laugh.
- oh I'm great at science! i can help you - he said and i shook my head awkwardly.
- no really, it's not a big deal. i don't want you to waste your time on teaching me.. - i said, as he rolled his eyes at me.
- y/n, i don't mind "wasting" my time, especially not with you - he replied immediately, while using his fingers to quote my words. i sighed deeply, looking into his eyes.
- alright, i guess.. - i said, completely defeated. i rubbed my left arm, as gerard put his arms in the air.
- woohoo! - he said quite loudly with his arms up in the air, and i giggled at him.
- so when do you want to tutor me? - i asked him, as he thought about it.
- we could go everyday to the library after school - he offered and i nodded.
- kay, sounds good to me - i smiled at him, and so did he.
- great - he said, before laying his head on my shoulder. i caressed his soft raven hair, as he moaned a long and soft "mmm". i couldn't get enough of his scent. the scent of cigarettes, coffee and also sweat. i could smell him everyday everytime... okay that sounds weird and creepy. but his smell is like a drug to me, and i'm addicted. i kissed his hair making him jump up a bit, which made him almost hit my nose with his head. i giggled to myself, as he looked into my eyes with shock behind his.
- what? i can't kiss your head? - i asked him, smirking a little as he relaxed a bit.
- no no! you totally can - he said, before resting his head back on my shoulder.