1-Save Me

TW-abuse and a homophobic slur

Hit after hit, bruise after bruise, blood spilled after blood spilled. Craig's dad won't stop.

Punch after punch, kick after kick, slap after slap. The pain won't stop.

Craig falls to the floor, beaten and battered. He wants the pain to end.

"Feel straight yet?" Craig's dad demands an answer.

Craig doesn't respond.

"No? Then this'll happen tomorrow too," Craig's angered father responds to the silence before walking off.

Craig soon falls into unconsciousness, letting burden of the both physical and mental pain be ignored 'til he wakes.
—————————————————————————
He woke up. He felt the hurt. He got up. He went to his room. He shut the door. He cried. But, not too loudly. Real men aren't supposed to cry. That's what his dad said over and over again.

Craig wished his family wasn't a broken dumpster fire, but it was. His father was an alcoholic piece of homophobic shit who beat him to try and straighten him out. His sister was hit by a car when she was only three. His mother swung from a rope after his sisters death. And he was a depressed broken kid.

Craig wanted someway out. He wanted to be happy. He wanted to be accepted for being gay. 

Not belittled and called a faggot.

He Wanted something.

'Save me', he thought.

Craig opened his window, the cold Colorado air swiftly rushing into his room.
Looking down, he saw the street and something not often seen.

Frizzy blonde hair.

Poorly buttoned green shirt.

Twitching rapidly.

Tweek Tweak.

Another one of South Park's many "lively" characters.

He looked at the twitching boy who was walking, probably to take a break from his job at his family's coffee shop which was "too much pressure".

Craig stared at the anxious boy and decided to do something rash. 

He carefully climbed out of his window and dropped into the soft snow. Luckily, his room wasn't too high up. Only about about two meters was fallen.

This caught the attention of the shaking boy who turned to see the other male.

"GAH! Are you okay? You fell from your window. Oh he probably knows that... He's gonna Think that I think he's stupid. He's gonna hate me!" The fidgety boy exclaimed rapidly.

Craig slowly stood up, "Relax, it's fine. I'm okay,".
While calming the other child's nerves.

"Oh I'm so sorry for freaking out," Tweek responded shakily

"It's alright, why are you always so... freaky-outy," Craig inquired.                                                      

"GAH! I don't know! Why are you asking so many questions?!" Tweek freaked out. Tweek began freaking out and pulling his hair. 

Craig saw this and felt guilty for making him feel bad. Wait, guilt? No, Craig doesn't feel bad for others. He's supposed to be the stoic boy that couldn't give two shits about others. He can't "feel bad". That's not in character. But maybe... it could be. Craig needed a bit to think.