3-Friends Will Be Friends

TW-Bullying, homophobic slurs

Tweek POV

OH FUCKING SHIT!

My brain raced as the oversized 10th grader walked through the door with his clique behind him.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" the fat fuckhead spoke with venom dripping from his voice. 

Cartman approached me slowly, clearly trying to look cool. 

I shivered, "C-can I take y-your order?" 

He continued to approach me before swiftly dealing a punch to my cheek.

I fell back onto the wall exasperated. 

He continued to walk towards me, hopping over the counter.

He lifted me up by my shirt, "I'm gonna give you what you deserve, twink," I shut my eyes and turned my head away. 

However, I didn't feel a punch. I was surprised until I saw who had walked in hat would scare Cartman.

"What are you doing, fatass?" Craig asked with a twinge of anger in his voice.

Cartman turned around and immediately dropped me.

"What are you gonna do, protect your faggy boyfr-," Cartman was cut off by a swift punch to his abdomen. 

Cartman fell to the ground, clearly having the wind knocked out of him.

A quick kick was given to him by Craig, who was demolishing the tubby teen.

Blood began to drip from cartman's wounds as he slowly got up and ran away with his group.

Craig walked over to me and made his way behind the counter. I braced for imapct.

However, I was not met with a beating, but by a helping hand.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, here, let me help you up," he stated in his dry voice.

I took his hand and got up to my feet.

"W-why didn't you hurt me?" I asked, scared to see what would happen.

"Why would I? 'friends will be friends," He said, clearly confused.

"Well, y-you ran away earlier. I thought you hated me and thought I was a freak," Tweek responded nervously. 

A look of confusion drifted onto Craig's usually stoic face. 

"Uhh, I just had a lot on my mind," he remembered the emotions he felt and a slight tint of pinkish-red made it's way to his cheeks.

The two stood in silence for a moment before Tweek finally spoke, "S-so, do you wanna hang out after my shift?".

Craig replied after thinking for a moment, "I would like that."