2-Flash

TW-Self Harm

Craig had too much to think about. He needed a moment to process this.

Tweek stood there. He blinked, and Craig was gone in a 'flash'. 

This must mean Craig hates him. Or maybe he wants to kill him! THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

Tweek ran to the nearest privatte place, a bathroom stall.

He hated himself for what he was about to do. 

Tweek slowly pulled out a pocket knife he had stashed away in his jean pockets.

He pressed the cold metal to his skin, ready to relieve his stress by any means necessary. 

A quick swipe of the blade across his forearm swiftly gave pain but made him think of something else than Craig.

Again and again, the sharp knife slashed his skin. His mind slowly drifting away from Craig going towards the pain he felt in his arm.

He hated himself for doing this, but he couldn't stop. He knew that it was a horrible way of dealing with stress, but it felt good to not think about his problems. All he thought about was the pain and the blood trickling down his arm.

Five cuts, that's how many he had given himself in the stall. He grabbed some paper towels from the dirty bathroom and began to soak the blood up. He poured some water on some more paper towels and used them to clean his arm.

Tweek stepped out of the bathroom and breathed in the fresh air. He took a moment to stand there and think before continuing with his day.

He began walking to the coffee shop his parents owned. He stepped inside and grabbed his apron as his break was soon to end. 

His shift started as usual, boring. However, something happened. 

SomeONE happened.

Eric Cartman.