6-It's A Hard Life

"What's up with your arm?" Craig's voice played over and over in Tweek's head.

"Are... are you okay?" Craig questioned, nervousness plaguing his voice.

Tweek burst into tears, "No! No, I'm not okay!" He grabbed Craig and pulled him into a tight hug, "I can't stop, it helps calm me down when I'm stressed and I know it isn't good bit I just... I just want a distraction,"

"Have you been... hurting yourself?" Craig asked, praying that the response would be no.

However, Craig's wish wasn't fulfilled. Tweek began sobbing even harder and slowly nodding into Craig's chest.

Craig pulled him tighter and the two sat for several minutes, simply enjoying the other male's embrace.

However, all good things must come to an end. The two soon had to break apart, and Craig began berating the cute blonde boy with questions.

"Are you okay?" "Is your mental health okay?" "Why have you been doing this?" "Is someone bullying you?" all came from Craig's mouth.

"No, no, it helps me, uhm... maybe, 'it's a hard life'," were the fast responses that Tweek uttered after the barrage of inquisitions aimed at him.

Craig looked at him with sorrowful eyes, "I'm here for you Tweek, I care about you."

Tweek stared into his eyes, his own being bloodshot and filled with tears, Craig cared for him, and Tweek... Tweek loved him.

AN-Sorry about the wait, I had to get off of my lazy ass and do it.