AT THE BEGINNING, IT WASN'T LIKE THIS

This explanation was developed on April 08, 2018, by a wise man - who prefers to remain anonymous - fully aware of himself and the 'Nature of Things':

Let's provide a very brief synthesis of certain facts from the distorted history of the world, in order to fit certain concepts observed by the interaction of the Supernatural x Natural Organism movement; metaphysics x physics: thus proving the influence of the Supernatural Order on the Natural Order. Furthermore, this will aid in better understanding the following chapter: 'DISTORTED HISTORY.'

"What history tells us about Western civilization, in the way that Western civilization originated: is that we had our origins in Mesopotamia, around 2,000 B.C., during the time of Abraham. During that time, what is now Baghdad, Iraq, was a group of independent cities; it was a federation of cities; it was not a kingdom - but soon after, world empires began to emerge: the Empires. Egypt was not truly an empire in the true sense, but a kingdom. It did not have imperialistic tendencies to dominate the world; Egypt was a civilization that emerged over time. The first major empire that arose to dominate others was the Babylonian Empire; then came the Assyrian Empire, which took over the Babylonian empire and became even larger. It was the Assyrians who took the Jews captive from the northern part of Israel to Syria. The Babylonian Empire re-emerged with Nebuchadnezzar, taking over Assyria and becoming even greater. It was during this time that they took the Jews from the south and led captives from Babylon; it was the time of the prophet Jeremiah and the prophet Daniel, who interpreted the dreams of Nebuchadnezzar. They even put Daniel in the lion's den, in a fiery furnace, but nothing happened.

After that, the Persian Empire emerged, which conquered the Babylonians and became even larger, including being the first empire to become so large and dominate Egypt. The Egyptian civilization ended with the Persians. That was when they took Pythagoras, who was studying in Egypt, and took him captive to Persia - where the prophet Daniel already was. The Persians wanted to conquer Greece: they conquered the entire world - only the civilization of Greece was missing -, but they couldn't. The Persian Empire, despite trying three times to conquer Greece, managed to mobilize an army of 1.5 million soldiers and still couldn't take Sparta or Athens. So, only the Greeks remained outside, while the rest of the world was under the Persians. As time went by, a student of Aristotle, Alexander the Great, who lived in northern Greece, decided to "conquer the world": he conquered the entire world starting with Greece, which the Persians couldn't do; then he conquered Egypt, Persia itself, and finally, even India, forming an even larger empire. Every time a new empire was born, it became even larger. Then, finally, the Romans appeared and were not satisfied, they dominated not only the entire Greek Empire, which was the result of Alexander the Great's conquests, but they also dominated all the areas that were wild at the time: since there were only tribes, they dominated Morocco, Spain, Portugal, Gaul - where Asterix was - and England - where there were almost no people - reaching the border of Scotland, which they did not want to conquer. They ended up building a wall between Scotland and England.

The cultural foundation was Greek, and that's why the gospel was able to spread easily: because everyone spoke Greek. It can be concluded that, each time there was a larger empire, and you can observe that it was based on arrogance. A man simply had an army and dominated others: "either you surrender or I kill you!" The other would surrender, and sometimes, even then, there was a cruel and absurd tyranny. You see in the history of the Persian Empire written by Herodotus: the first great book of Greek history, it is the story of Herodotus, the great Greek historian.

Herodotus lived just after the Persian wars, where the Persians tried to conquer Greece and failed three times. It was such a great event that it would be equivalent today to Russia, China, the United States, and Europe wanting to conquer Paraguay by creating an army of 20,000,000 people to take Paraguay and failing! They would say, "No! There must have been some mistake! Let's try again! Now we won't forgive!" And Paraguay defeats them. They, crazy about it, move for the third time to destroy Paraguay, and this miserable country wins again! That's what happened: Herodotus was so amazed by these unexpected victories that he said, "I need to write a book." He spent his entire life writing the book, traveling, interviewing people, and telling absurd things, like when the Persian emperor was invading Greece from the north: the kings surrendered because they knew it wasn't with them, but with the Greeks. Even so, the kings came to the Persian emperor and gave him the kingdom as a gift: it wasn't war or alliance; they simply gave the kingdom as a gift to avoid being destroyed.