BL | Chapter 1

Hey everyone!

Yesss!! They meet in a beach dance party, I know lots of people meet at parties and dance clubs.
But, hey.. This story is different!!! ;)
Do read this unique dark love story of Nikki and Derek.
And, Please let me know what you think after reading it?
Don't forget to vote and comment only if you really like it.
Thankyou.

Happy Reading! :)
-Zara

BL | Chapter 1

She was wandering near the beach side. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

Wind was blowing so roughly that made her hair tangled up and messy, dim light of the moon making visible her tears, dampening her tiny face.
She have crossed miles and came here because she just wanted to clear her head, to ignore all the wordly problems and to give herself a peace of mind that she most certainly needed...

She closed her eyes, scent of sea water and breeze agitated with her emotions and tried to absorb this fresh air then her mind started picking up deep thoughts..

"It's okay, Just breathe in.. breathe out. Everything's gonna be okay Nikki", She said to herself.

Nikki was so consumed in her peaceful thoughts then all of a sudden, her cell phone rang that made her jumped, cursing loudly at the phone she glanced at it displaying 'Mom' on the screen.

"Oh my Lord!!! I forgot to tell her that I'll be late today. She'll definitely gonna kill me".

With shaky hands, She answered the phone. "Umm He...llooo mama?"

"Do you have any idea what time it is Nikki? It's almost midnight and you have final exam to catch up tomorrow. Where the hell are you?"

"Mama, I'm really sorry I forgot to tell you. I went to Alice's place and studied there for like 3 hours then on my way back to home, I decided to go for a beach walk".

"You..what?? what are you doing at beach at such late hour. You better come home right now".

"Well.. I just needed some alone time to collect my thoughts. Will be there in 20 and....."

Mrs Crawford disconnected the line, this could only mean. Nikki is in big trouble. She sighed to herself then drove recklessly to home..

-x-

After reaching home, she quietly entered the main door and was ready to face her mom.

"Hey mom!... Umm..You're still awake?" She asked with hesitation.

"I am. How could I sleep when my only daughter was out late at night".

"You already know how much I love Siesta beach. Had to be there to calm my nerves for tomorrow's last exam".

"You should've atleast told me, I got so worried baby girl."

"You're right Mom! I get it.. it's my fault, won't happen again I swear. Can I go for sleep now? " She's already exhausted.

"Okay.. but I'm warning you no more beaches at this hour again or you'll be grounded. Now, go to your bed".

She woke up early the next day with red blotchy eyes and quickly changed her clothes in a sleep deprived state and drove to her university.

-x-

Nikki came out of the examination hall with a smile on her innocent face. She was too happy that she was finally free like a bird who could spread wings and fly without any worries in life.
No more late night studies, lectures, tests and examinations. She could finally find peace in her life with a graduate degree in her hands this summer.