BL | Chapter 9

Nikki Crawford:

I woke up hearing a voice of a woman talking on the phone, "Hmmm okay....No Sir! She's still sleeping... Alright! Ahan....I'll call you if I need anything... Don't worry... Good day."

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, every part of my body was aching badly, blinking twice I scanned the room and my eyes got widened.
What am I doing here?

I scratched my head and tried to remember lastnight's memories. Then, It dawned on me that I got drunk...Damn. I cringed thinking of that awful taste of Tequila shot.
And, I don't remember what exactly happened last night.
Shit

Putting my hands on my mouth as panic started building in me, I glanced at the room with a horrified expression. Shaking my head, I looked down at my clothes.
What the... These clothes aren't mine and I'm not in my room.
Shit

Who put these clothes on me? If it was Him.. Then, I would make sure to put an end to his life.

My head started burning more, Hungover literally got so bad that I felt my head would explode any moment.
I rubbed my head forcefully, last night's memories finally started coming back to me ...
Hell NO! .... I puked on him last night..
I smelled like vomit, he must be disgusted with me.
Shit

Scratching my head, I tried to remember more memories..

I got drunk..
Danced with Kellan..
Derek's death glare at Kellan, while dancing..
Derek carrying me on his shoulders, brought me here in his room...

We shared some intimate moments that I can't seem to remember..

He said to me something about..
Rape?
Hurt?
Mine?

HOLY MOLY! Did he do that to me in my drunken state?
NO!!!!! This can't be happening to me...
He took my virginity away...
He took advantage of me when I was vulnerable..

He planned it all; Used all that flirtation tactics on me, played innocent by impressing me with that gift, used our friendship to win over my heart , then brought me here because he wanted me in his bed...
And, now he got what he wanted...

But, he's not gonna get away with doing this to me, because I'm not one of those faked barbie dolls he have been bedding around and throwing them away like a used tissue.
I'll teach him a lesson... I'll make sure he doesn't get to live another day.. I'll break every bone in his body.

Pushing the bed covers aside angrily, I got up from the bed looking like a hungry lioness, getting ready to hunt my prey. My head was now fuming after thinking about last night's memories.

Damn! How could he do this to me?
He toyed with my feelings..

My gaze suddenly went on a note placed on the side table near the bed. A glass of water covered with a lid  and a medicine was also placed.
Opening the note, My eyes got widened looking at his handwriting .

Good Morning sweet little Mermaid,
I know the hangover must've got bad for you, taking this medicine would make you feel better.
I have some work to do. So, I told my secretary to take care of you while I'm gone.
Meet me at the lounge after getting ready.

Oh and by the way my shirt looks good on you. ;)
Still hoping to see you in bikni one day...

-DS

When I was done reading it, I saw a familiar looking woman grinning back at me. I knew I had seen her before but, my head was already heavier because of that awful hungover.