BL | Chapter 8

Nikki Crawford:

The next moment I knew, my hand was on the Tequilla shot and, I gulped the liquid down in one swift, taking more shots until, it burned my throat. It tasted so awful but I didn't care, as it helped in making my mind numbed. Everything started to become blur and my head was getting heavier..
Then, I started hiccuping.

Alice came to my side and patted on my back, "Are you alright Nikki? Do you want me to take you to ladies room?", She said.

"Yeah! I'm okay! I just drank these awful shots.", I replied and then hiccuped again.

"Are you out of your mind? Why did you drink when you hate drinking?", Shane asked, looking really worried.

"I don't know why Shane......I guess I just wanted to numb my thoughts", I replied.

"Nikki you don't look sober. Do you need something? Tell me how can I help you?", Kellan asked.

My head was hurting really bad and my stomach started churning, making me winced due to pain.
Then, I glanced at the dance floor and rubbed my blurry eyes, looking at the tall muscular figure striding towards me.

"Nikki.. Nikki!!! Are you okay? You don't look so good.", Derek touched my face and looked at me with the concerned eyes.

"Don't you dare touch me, Derek.", I moved his hand away from my face and continued, " Guys!! I really feel like dancing right now. Let's go for dancing."

"Let me take you to the dance floor, mermaid?", Derek looked intensely at me and offered his hand for dancing.

"Kellan? Would you like to dance with me?", I looked sharply at Derek then gave my hand to Kellan instead,which he instantly took, smiling at me he said, "I'd love to dance with you Nikki."

I heard Derek cursing loudly under his breathe, then he said sarcastically,
"Cheers to the heartless mermaid I know and the douchebag that took her away from me",

He clinked glasses with other people and then watched me with those deep piercing brown eyes.

I ignored his sarcastic remark and avoided his heated gaze, smiling sweetly at Kellan.

Kellan was being really gentle with me, he started dancing slowly, putting his other hand on my waist and stared at me with those beautiful grey eyes. I looked down, avoiding his gaze but, he held my chin up so, that our eyes could meet.

"You're such an adorable drunk, Nikki." I hiccuped again, then he chuckled softly.

We were swaying together with the beat of the music, I felt really dizzy and nauseous but didn't complain, infact I was enjoying his company.

All of a sudden, A big hand held my left arm and, I felt someone grabbed me by the waist pulling me backward. Room started spinning as I focused hard and my mind buzzed.

"You!! Why can't... can't you just.... leave me aloneeee?", I tried to look calm but I don't know why I was so furious at him,
I was drunk because of him.. Hell....I've never been so tipsy before, I hate him so much.. I need a fight.

He didn't say a word, just looked at me with a blank expression.

"Will you please stop bothering me Stark? Why... Why do you always have to bother me while I'm dancing... huh?" I mocked at him, looking straight in those gorgeous brown eyes.

He took a deep breathe and then came closer and whispered in my ears, "I will bother you always, when you dance like that. Come with me right now Nikki or else I'll carry this beautiful body of yours on my shoulders?" His deep low tone was so challenging.

"I'm not going anywhere Derek.", I snapped back at him.

"Oh yes! You are."
He didn't listen and grabbed me by his strong hands, carrying me on his muscular shoulders.

"Let go off me, you asshole." I shouted at him, knowing that I was making a scene.

He wasn't even listening to me. I gave him punches on his shoulders and lower back. Then, I heard him saying,
"I'm taking her to the room as, she's not feeling well. If you guys need anything just give a call to my secretary, Jenny."

He left the bar and headed to the lift. I was so tired and didn't find the energy in me to fight with him anymore but I kept mumbling 'let me go'..

Then, I gaped at the floor, blinking twice to make my vision clear.
This isn't my floor... Oh my Lord! Is he taking me to his room?
Is he going to take advantage of my drunken state?
Oh no.. He's going to force himself on me.. He's going to rape me.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! Get your dirty hands off me. I know you're going to rape me.", I cried and started kicking him uncontrollably.

I heard him opening the door of his room and then locking it.
"If you don't put me down, I'll kill you I swear."

Derek instantly put me down on his bed. He was on top of me, I started to move away from him when he held my hands, interlocking our fingers and stared deeply in my eyes. There was so much fire and passion in his eyes that I got scared of getting burned under his scorching gaze.

"Are you going to hurt me?", I whispered, my body was shaking involuntarily.

I felt his rapid heart beat as, he was extremely close to me and he was breathing really hard.
He closed his eyes, may be he was trying to control his anger or may be trying to hide the pain I've caused him by calling him a rapist.
I instantly regretted my words.

When he opened his eyes, there was so much pain in them and I could see that he was incredibly hurt.

"DAMN YOU WOMAN! I'M NOT GONNA RAPE YOU.
I WILL NEVER HURT YOU....", He shouted on my face.

I couldn't formed a word to speak. He must have gauged my stunned reaction.

Shaking his head, he exhaled loudly then, lowered his tone and pleaded me,
"I'M SORRY.. PLEASE! LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU NIKKI."

"I'm not your property or some business deal you want to win Derek. You can't tell me what to do or what not to do. I'll be friends with Kellan and will work for him too. I hate the fact that you trampled on him while we were dancing. Did I stop you when you were grinding your body with that sluty looking blonde?", I mocked at him, looking straight in those beautiful eyes and this time I gave this hungry beast, a challenging look.

His dark eyes were like blazing fire, I was already lost, looking in the depth of his intense eyes. His deep low tone was raw and his next chosen words were like venom.
" YOU BELONG TO ME NIKKI. YOU'RE MINE.",

His pupils were dilated. I couldn't blink once and got trapped in his web.
I remained silent for few minutes, I didn't know what to say because it felt like someone was hammering in my head and my stomach was twisting more rapidly.

Derek closed his eyes again and placed his forehead on mine then, whispered softly, " What are you doing to me, Nikki?"

It was too much to take all in and I didn't know how to trust him with his words. He would break my heart without thinking twice.
I can't show him the real side of me.

And, then guess what happened?
Yes, I felt how the universe started shaking...
My poor body couldn't control anymore and I didn't have the energy left in me to fight with these feelings. 

Strong emotions and heavy alcohol in my system made me feel like throwing up..

"Derek! I don't feel really good, I feel nauseous. Can I use your washroom?" He opened his eyes looking at me, giving me a genuine smile.

He took me to the washroom and I immediately spilled the contents out of my stomach in the toilet. He held my hair and fragile body tightly with his strong hands.
I looked like a mess and got so embarrased, I must've vomitted on his shirt too... Damn!

-X-

I felt someone taking my clothes off then, putting a shirt on my body and tugged me to bed as, I welcomed my dreamland.