BL | Chapter 2

Nikki Crawford:

We made it on time at the beach front. Siesta beach in Sarasota boast is one of the most beautiful beaches of Florida, having wonderful suburban location with the finest and whitest sand, beautiful blue coloured water is clean and clear, making it more inviting to the bathers and swimmers. Even on the hottest days, sand is so reflective that it felt cool underfoot.

It gave me immense pleasure to be at this place at times because of the calmness , peaceful environment and the serene view of the beach and I usually loved to walk around alone but, it felt so good to be at Siesta key with my friends.

Shane told us in the car that the party is organized at Mr Stark's huge mansion located at the beach front.
He owned this whopping 35,642 square foot mega mansion at the Siesta key. I had heard a lot about Stark Enterprises. Mr Stark is a very good friend of Shane, he wanted us to celebrate our big day wholeheartedly, offering us all the luxurious comforts of his mansion. I was kinda thinking to personally thank him for his humbleness.

-x-

We entered the beach mansion with awe-strucked faces, DJ booth and a colossal dance floor was located at the frontal side, having a huge bar, beautiful fountain and there were disco lights everywhere, sound system was really awesome and a private disco lounge and swimming pools were located on either of the mansion.

"Wow! Look at this place. Let's get the party started", Alice and I high-fived.

"Hey, Do you guys wanna drink?" Shane asked.
" Cranberry juice". We both said in unison. Shane nodded and headed to the bar.

Alice and I crossed the dance floor and watched people grinding against eachother. She came closer to my ear and screamed, "Show me some moves babe. LET'S DANCE".

Smiling seductively at her, I started moving slowly with the beat and then after a while, We were dancing like maniacs. I closed my eyes and started shaking up my body with the rhythm. Losing myself in hardcore music, I danced crazily putting all my energy into it then, my head started spinning and I was getting all sweaty...

The dress I wore, it went up my thighs little more , giving more of a show to the people around us. I didn't care enough to look that we were getting a lot of crowd attention. We were actually acting delusional but we didn't care.....I really needed this!

Suddenly, someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer and started grinding. It caught me by surprise..... and then, I turned to look into the deep dark brown eyes that were looking directly at me. I got stunned looking at the hottest guy on the planet. He have that beautiful chiesled face and chestnut brown hair. He looked like a male model I often see in magazines, he was wearing dark blue shirt and white pants.

I was taking all of this in, didn't actually realized that we were extremely close. He got me nervous and then slow sexy smile crept to his handsome face , he was just an inch closer to me and whispered,
" Can I dance with you gorgeous?"

"Sorry! I really don't like to dance with strangers. Stop bothering me. "

"You don't know who I am, Do you?" He looked at me with an amused smile.

"Look I don't know who you are and I don't care. Buzz off man."

He chuckled softly at me and I gave him an irritated expression, just then Shane came up to us.
Alice was in a very cheerful mood, she was looking at the guy and me but didn't say anything instead giggled like a little school girl.

"Here are your drinks". Then, he looked between me and 'that-guy' and his eyes got widened.
Then, Shane continued, "Hey! I've been looking all over for you. You two already met?"