GraceCode [AI-Afton x Ballora]

- T4T and Bi 4 Pan couple

- The best ship names ive been able to think of are DigitalDance and GraceCode

- They have blue glass wedding rings that Helpy bought them using Bryan's card because of course they did. Ballora still has hers, but AI's ring was broken by Afton when it died.

- AI gets very flustered when it comes to Ballora. They will literally giggle and twirl their hair like a teenage girl.

- They're learning how to knit together, since Ballora already knows how to hem her and Baby's dresses.

- AI holds the mirror for Ballora when she puts on makeup for shows. Ballora also helps AI with its eyeliner

- They are very subtle about PDA, mainly because they simply prefer the little things to help their partner remember they're there and they love them. For example, Ballora kisses AI when she leaves a room, and AI holds her hand loosely when she looks panicked or is upset.

- They go on walks together a lot.

- They can understand exactly what the other is thinking from just one look at the other.

- Both of them are the emotional support parents for everyone in the pizzeria, and is tires them out very fast and has caused them both to hide their true emotions a lot unless they're alone due to how the others look up to them. Often times, AI will try their best to be as optimistic as possible for the group and Bryan, only to pull Ballora aside and actually tell her whether things could get better from a situation.

- Back when Baby got taken and broken, she would often fall asleep in Ballora's arms bc of how scared she was to charge or fall asleep with Springtrap. Because of this, Ballora, Baby, and AI would all charge together to help Baby feel safe and relaxed enough to sleep.

Ballora is significantly taller than AI

- Good Old Fashioned Loverboy by QUEEN

- They play chess together sometimes

- They try their best to be completely honest with each other