Pre-Possession Vanny

- Her and Mia watched Mean Girls together on Kat's laptop. Vanny was both intrigued and confused, to the point where she was able to convince Mia to let them also listen to the musical.

- Even in stage mode, Charlie and Vanny were always meant to have a small rivalry with Vanny telling off Charlie for scaring Mia, though on stage it was meant to feel more overshadowed by Mia and Charlie, with Vanny meant to appear as the innocent mediator.

- Her and Gomez were at each other's throats at times before Valerie possessed Vanny, but even then, they still sometimes vibed together with them lovingly bullying each other. They were WLW and MLM hostility in the best possible way.

- Each Bash animatronics has a red bow on them to honor Vanny's "death". Mia has hers on her tail, Charlie ties his to his hat, Gomez and Lassy have theirs tied in their hair, and Calloway has one tied to his wrist. Gomez gave Calloway his, and Lassy found her bow in an old box from the old place.

- Vanny would call Charlie "adopted" as a joke. Charlie, not realizing for a bit that technically none of them are Davis and Kat's actual bio kids, would immediately either get stunned or cry.

- Sometimes if Vanny were having a conversation with Mia in the back that she didn't want Charlie or Gomez a part of, and one of them walked in, she would always stop what she was doing and just stare at them and point at the door behind them with a glare until they got the point. If it were the other way around where it was Mia walking in on a closed conversation, she was much more gentle, but still got very pushy about Mia leaving the room as quickly as possible. All of this is mostly because one, she hates being interupted mid-conversation, and two, she liked having the sliver of privacy she had, and hates when people ruined that for her.

- Vanny always had the most random nicknames for the other animatronics that always would annoy the hell out them all. She always thought it was cool to give them all nicknames, but Gomez always hated the nicknames he got. Mia loved her nicknames, though they often confused her. Charlie never got nicknames though since Vanny refused to give him one.

- Vanny once almost threw a chair at Charlie. Granted Charlie had threatened to throw one at her beforehand because of a heated argument, so it wasn't like it would've been unwarrented, but Vanny felt that Charlie wasn't worth her time at that moment.

- She had gotten a cheesy joke book that a kid left at the restaurant that she would randomly read out. None of the jokes were actually funny, but oftentimes, she would get really sad if nobody laughed, so everybody would pretend rhey were funny. Vanny knew they were pretending, but she still just wanted to make them all laugh, and would pretend to start crying if nobody laughed.