Part7

Dust POV

Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen as I got up and left blue sleeping in the bed I walked down into the hallway I felt uncomfortable so I summoned my bone's and held onto it tightly as I was hiding around the corner off the wall I seen two people standing there talking about ink and nightmare I didn't like where this was going so I recorded them on what they'd where saying and what they'd plain on doing to ink and nightmare.

As I was about to leave I heard one saying that we could frame ink I had enough and summoned my bone's at the two one got away the other was hurt and pinned down as I asked how they'd got into the castle I only seen a smirk on there face's as I teleport away as the sharp knife almost hit me but it hit whoever was pinned down by my bone attack.

I eased the alarm in the castle as everyone stood up as I showed them what I just witnessed in the hallway I noticed that nightmare was in raged and was thinking on how to make sure this dose not happen again but how did they get inside the castle to begin with.

Nightmare told me and everyone that we will think off something to stop whatever they are planning to do to ink and nightmare I didn't want to disobey nightmare but I have this nagging feeling that he knows something that we don't.

I went back to blue and cuddled into her as I fell into a deep sleep.

Chara POV

That was close the plan for the prank as I teleport to error I told him it was all set to planned and he smiled but when he seen my arm I just told him that I had a run in with dust he error got worried and healed me up I told my best friend that I'm alright and we left I seen cross asleep so I tiptoe over and tied his shoe lasses together as I put pillows down on where he might land.

As error and ink along with nightmare they'd went into each room's but not the one's that did a prank to nightmare as I was almost done with a bucket full off honey I went out as nightmare pulled the alarm as it went off the first one who got up was cross he fell flat on the ground tripping over his shoe lasses as for the other's they'd had honey all over them as they'd ran out into the throne room as we did hologram off zombie's around them as horror and dust along with killer both ran off leaving dream and outer alone.

Error and ink went to get the other three other's we looked around as horror was up on the corner off the ceiling as for dust and killer they just keep running as they'd climb a tree I had this all on video.

Nightmares pOV

I walked outside like nothing happened as I seen killer and dust up in a tree I was not trying to laugh at this but the way he was hanging onto the tree branches it was funny but I keep my eyes up and asked the two what happened. ?

Dust was the first one to say in a fast sentence that he said "zoom's " I don't know what your saying dust can you come down here and tell me as dust and killer was about to get down from the tree we all heard a growling sound I looked in front off me and there she was ink she walked right up to me and I laughed.

" nice zombie look inky you need to stop now." As we laughed killer and dust both looked and jumped down.

" you fell for ink prank.

Dust POV

I know it all along that you and ink had something to do with this as I death looked at nightmare but as error walked up he smirked and had a puppets off zombie's then it clicked error was also in on this I was mad but it was a good prank as killer got helped down by error I teleported back to blue I didn't want to get stressed out for today.

As I went back to blue I seen her crying I ran to blue as I pulled her into a cuddled as she opened her eye's as I looked at her.

" blue are you alright tell me what's wrong?!?"

Blue told me that the baby was kicking her badly and wanted her father I laughed then put my hand onto blue belly as I told the souls to calm down don't put your mother in pain. 

After awhile Blue stopped crying and went into a peaceful sleep I smiled it must've been my emotions inflecting on blue and her baby's.

I'll order some food later right now I think I'll make sure blue is well rested.

Cross POV

I was sick as dream helped me getting better at her old house as I said thank you for the food I noticed that dream was thinking off something I asked what she was thinking about that's when she blushed and told me that it's almost time for the little one's to be arriving I couldn't wait and hugged dream.

" you all think I was going to kiss her but I would never make my dreamy sick not in my lifetime. "

As dream asked who I was talking to I just blushed red and felt really hot I was burning up again and dream was shocked and started to help me I told dream to stop as she done enough for me. I pulled dream into the bed and let her sleep as I went on my phone and seen a prank that I was in with the gang I sigh and shook my head I didn't like getting pranked but it was funny how Chara got my shoe lasses made me fall then I fell down on pillows and fell back to sleep.