Part 4

Nightmare POV

As I looked at inky she was asleep so I picked her up and teleport us back to the castle where everyone was I seen the look on dust face's as he was giving me the death look I sigh and went to my room and lay inky down. I put the blanket over inky and left my room to think about what just happened.

While I was in the library I found a book about some skeleton past as I was reading it I noticed that this skeleton ripped out there soul and till this day that skeleton is know to be as inky the goddess off all craters my soul was half sadness by this but I know that she has feeling for me but the question is do I love her back and is it just a silly crush.

That's when I noticed error walked into the library and sat next to me asking if I was alright I just told him what I was thinking and he just said that whatever I chose he will support me all the way.

I just hugged him and said thank you to error and he hugged me back I told error I will think over about all this as we both smiled I seen dust walking off somewhere and I told error I had to go and I got up and ran out saying see ya to error.

While running to where dust was going I found him in my room with inky I asked what he was doing in here he only turned around and looked at me with a look saying you hurt her your gonna pay.

Look dust I don't know what is wrong with you but you need to leave and let inky sleep.

Dust POV

Nightmare do you know that inky soul has cracked because off you she seen you with error that night in the dungeon and she ran off your very lucky that I catch her before she ate one off your apple's.

As I said this to Nightmare he was shocked and looked at the sleeping inky on his bed I only just crossed my arm's and looked at him.

You need to get your shit together and choses witch one you like or love before it's to late I know for sure error trying to get you away from inky so he can make you go back to your evil way's.

While saying this nightmare was shocked and didn't believe me on what I said so I got the recording off what error and hate sans was talking about they where trying to get him away from inky that's when Nightmare pushed me out off his room and got into his bed and hugged inky I sigh as I closed the door.

As I texted blue she told me I could come over and that she wants me to sleep with her I blushed blue and said sure thing I teleport to her house far from her brother's house as I knock on the door she opened it and kissed me I kissed back and walked into the house as I shut the door.

This is going to be a long fun night.

Error POV

I was with jade she was really caring skeleton girl as I was cuddling into her she asked me how was the mission going for me I told her it was going well but she knows that nightmare is still with that inky and I kinda gave up on splitting them apart now.

As I was thinking about jade I only felt happy with her I held her hand as she looked at me I told her that I love you jade she only looked at me and hugged me she told me that she only wanted Nightmare to love her I sigh and teleport away to Nightmare castle there I seen inky she looked at me and I broke down crying she ran to me and hugged me I try to stop crying but nothing was working.

That's when inky was humming a song that I know it calmed me down but how dose inky know that song only my two siblings know that song.

Inky POV

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard a portal I seen a broken error crying I ran to him and pulled him into a hug trying to calm him down but it didn't work so I try the lullaby that my brother used to sing to me as I was singing the song he calmed down and I put error on the couch next to me while I was still cuddling him.